• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
mr200b

MR200B,200B SSS COUPE

Hey guys,just goin to start a thread on my car.I'll get some pics together and get them loaded up asap.Just a quick run down on the car, *1977 200b sss *sr20det,s13 *s13 5 speed *5 puc button clutch *r200 diff *18'8 inch rims (crome's) *house of color silver, Iv got big plans for the car and would be good to c wat some of u guys think of the dato .So any thing u guys want to no about the car i'll try to awnser for u, and any tips u guys have would be great .Iv built the car from a stock as a rock sss to what it is so far and cant wait to go nuts on it,thanks for havin a look, cheers guys

• Like 1

Suggestions

Pictures

Formatting

More Specs,

Sounds interesting.

thanks man,not real good with computers,marks is goin to load some pics up for me soon,and the car is pretty standard at the moment,it made just under 200 hp on 6 psi @ the wheels when i first put it in,and havn't really done anything to it for a while.First time at the drags it run a low 14 sec (open 3.5 diff,not good) ,had never raced there before and is very scary,but should do a bit better next time hopfully.But got a few plans for the dato shortly so should be something good to rite about

Here are the only photos i got if youve got any others (with out mycar) email them to me and ill post them up for you

Thanks mark ,i'll have a dig around an try and find some old pics of the dato,

NA THAT WAS MY OLD 180B COUPE BEBS

Thanks guys ,its come a long way but still has a while to go.

I bought it about 4 and a half years ago,stock as a rock,and saved up for 2 and a half years,and then i started building it.The guy i bought it off bought it from a guy that inherited it from his granfather,sat in a garage for 10+ years.He didnt want it and sold it to the last guy for $5000 with 46000 km on the clock.I bought it with 92000 km on the clock and payed $2500 for it.

This is the second time iv built a car from scratch,last one was a 1979 datsun sunny coupe(DAT79T),bought that one for $150 and spent a shit load on it.It had a ca18 turbo in it,gold paint,crome 17's,ems,big flow head and some other goodies.Sold the car for cheap and the guy had it for about 2 months and wrote it off, the motor from that has ended up in GO180B,so dont really wont to sell this one,so thats why im taking my time with it and building it the way i want(and not build it 2 and 3 times because its not right).

So i'll let u guys no when things happen as they happen, and thanks again guys fo havin a look

Nice looking SSS. Good to see there's still a few going around.

SO what are the plans, for it to be a drag/race car, or will it stay street registered?

SO what are the plans, for it to be a drag/race car, or will it stay street registered?

When he FINALLY gets his licence back he might actually get off his ass and make it a quick street car ...But dont hold your breath he is from teh stick and there a bit behind out there

When he FINALLY gets his licence back he might actually get off his ass and make it a quick street car ...But dont hold your breath he is from teh stick and there a bit behind out there

mark mark mark,sounds like ur getting SCAREDthat the coupe is goin to flog that old tractor of urs

Its happening very soon just waiting on some cash to get it happening

good to see someone else that has a soft spot for a 200B

Hey man thanks,yeah i love em,just like to be different but still love 1600's.I'll own another 16 one day,but long live the 200b

Want to build a real tuff street car,hope to run a good pass at the drags and have a go at some track days,but all costs big bucks to do all the stuff i want to do so will take a while,but worth the wait

Congrats on finally puttin your B on here mate. Can't wait to see it in person at powercruise.

Thanks george,hope it gets there too man ,but will be there to check urs out for sure

i have a 1400 too but looking for some body sections that proving hard to get

1400 wat does that look like dude

Thanks guys ,its come a long way but still has a while to go.

I bought it about 4 and a half years ago,stock as a rock,and saved up for 2 and a half years,and then i started building it.The guy i bought it off bought it from a guy that inherited it from his granfather,sat in a garage for 10+ years.He didnt want it and sold it to the last guy for $5000 with 46000 km on the clock.I bought it with 92000 km on the clock and payed $2500 for it.

This is the second time iv built a car from scratch,last one was a 1979 datsun sunny coupe(DAT79T),bought that one for $150 and spent a shit load on it.It had a ca18 turbo in it,gold paint,crome 17's,ems,big flow head and some other goodies.Sold the car for cheap and the guy had it for about 2 months and wrote it off, the motor from that has ended up in GO180B,so dont really wont to sell this one,so thats why im taking my time with it and building it the way i want(and not build it 2 and 3 times because its not right).

So i'll let u guys no when things happen as they happen, and thanks again guys fo havin a look

Hay mate the 200 is lookin real nice these days... the guy that bought your sunny was going straight down a road at about 50 - 60 just cruising and some %#@!wit in a ford turned out in front of him he braked hard but couldnt pull it up in time. he was pretty shattered but the insurance paid him out like $5000 more than he bought it for and he got to keep the damaged car... l such a shame for such a nice rare car that was but together well but.

ill take good care of your motor mate and at least some of the goodness you put into the sunny is still being used properly with due care...

got the motor, gauges, gearbox, tailshaft, coils and (wheels - currently borrowed)

Want to build a real tuff street car,hope to run a good pass at the drags and have a go at some track days,but all costs big bucks to do all the stuff i want to do so will take a while,but worth the wait

Sounds like my thinking mate.. hope i at least get to drive my soon but...

Hey dude,is the gold coupe still floating around at all,and urs is lookin fuc.ken awsome dude cant wait go for a cruise with ya dude