• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
mr200b

MR200B,200B SSS COUPE

thanks mate as you said do it right the first time to produce a good street car... but it all costs... cant wait to go out crusing either man our 2 cars are not 2 you see out done up...

i was thinkin the same bout the sunny ? but think the damage was to big man.. but have you seen that 180ss the guy in the uk has fixed up? that was rooted, if that thing was done you could fix any car but i think the cost would of been just to high...... but unfortunately its no doubt a cube somewhere or something now... what a waste..

heres a dodgey video camera picture of the sunny in all its glory... not long before getting nailed... i have some incar video camera driving action from the sunny to i will have to find it and give you a copy...

sunny.jpg

and some pics of your 200.. nice pics of yours and DA75IN 16 on page 1.. when did you pick up them 18s...?

IMG_0165h.jpg

IMG_0164r.jpg

DSC01730g.jpg

DSC01855h.jpg

The 180s and 200's are coming back strong.

Should have seen the ones we had on display at out QPDC Show 'n' Shine.

Looking good mate.

Good on ya man,some old pics there mate.Nearly had a tear in my eye when i seen that pic of the sunny ,and some old pics of the 200,thanks for puttin them up dude ,let us no how urs is goin to man

yeah it would be %#@!in upsetting mate.... i wanted to be ready for powercruise but dont think its going to happen... ill go ya posted.. talk to ya soon

Thanks gun,its getting there slowly,and its good to be a bit different from the crowd sometimes ,and GO180B got my 18's from NEPEAN TYRES on york rd penrith,the guys look after me in there,they were blanks and had them drilled and machined to fit the rite off set,not a big fan of spacers.They cost me all up $1750 with tyres which i thought was good,had big spacers on it with the other 18's and it was just a bit SHONKY ,but drives heaps better now with these wheels and doesnt track anymore,go in and c him dude he'll sort the 180 out no sweet

yeah it would be f*%# upsetting mate.... i wanted to be ready for powercruise but dont think its going to happen... ill go ya posted.. talk to ya soon

Yeah think i'll be there just watching to dude ,thers always next time

thats a very tidy 200B man.. silver always looks good on dattos . can you get some engine bay shots ?

thats a very tidy 200B man.. silver always looks good on dattos . can you get some engine bay shots ?

Yeah dude,i'll try and get some pics soon,looks a bit shitty under the bonnet atm,cheers DATTO

Thanks gun,its getting there slowly,and its good to be a bit different from the crowd sometimes ,and GO180B got my 18's from NEPEAN TYRES on york rd penrith,the guys look after me in there,they were blanks and had them drilled and machined to fit the rite off set,not a big fan of spacers.They cost me all up $1750 with tyres which i thought was good,had big spacers on it with the other 18's and it was just a bit SHONKY ,but drives heaps better now with these wheels and doesnt track anymore,go in and c him dude he'll sort the 180 out no sweet

sweet as, might have to go see them once im on the road. SHONKY isnt something you want to be....

sweet as, might have to go see them once im on the road. SHONKY isnt something you want to be....

Yeah good nickname SHONKY, iv had it for about 15 years now,the looks at job sites is the best when someone calls out to me(shonky,shonky),and when the owners r there,hehehe

Yeah good nickname SHONKY, iv had it for about 15 years now,the looks at job sites is the best when someone calls out to me(shonky,shonky),and when the owners r there,hehehe

icon_lol.gif

that would be solid... the owners would be howling...

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

Got the licence back now,so lovin the driven again.The dato loves been back on the road again too

Got the licence back now,so lovin the driven again.The dato loves been back on the road again too

clapping.gif

Congratulations mate!!!

dont get to excited and get pinched but...

Hows my luck,got the licence back and the diff is %#@!ed now ,just trying to find a r200 lsd 4.1 ratio now,and try and get the coupe on the road for the show at pitt town ,i just have all the luck hey

trying to keep up with the fj ... hahahahh too much strain hey !!!! arhahahahaah what happend to you on the fereeway you break down or some thing

i couldnt see you for miles and we only just got on

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

trying to keep up with the fj ... hahahahh too much strain hey !!!! arhahahahaah what happend to you on the fereeway you break down or some thing

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

nah i was rite behind u but couldn't c me from all that smoke ur car was blowin from the exhaust,u should get that looked at

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_lol.gif

that was tire smoke poof!!!..

ps mabe we can have a diff changing weekend ive gotta pull out the diff in the 16 so i might pop round and we can have look at your stuff then change mine after that.

hahah funny %#@!s... spewin bout ya diff bro.. good luck getting another... grab me one while ya at it...

Hey just picked up ENM11E's r30 skyline rear end,goin to try and use the cv's and put a r200 lsd in next week.Well wait and c how i go

Hey just picked up ENM11E's r30 skyline rear end,goin to try and use the cv's and put a r200 lsd in next week.Well wait and c how i go

dam... wish i asked him for a diff.... got luck getting it in mate

Still lookin for a r200 diff,lsd,found some but not the 4.1 ratio i want,thinkin about a 4.4 now,and fit the cv's up as well.Should be good then rippin some hellis

Hey shonky, i've got 4.4's in mine and i thought they were gonna be a bit short but, i now think they're sweet.

Hey shonky, i've got 4.4's in mine and i thought they were gonna be a bit short but, i now think they're sweet.

yeah george think we're goin to pull the 4.4 diff out of marks coupe and c how it goes in my coupe,fingers crossed its ok

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

nah i was rite behind u but couldn't c me from all that smoke ur car was blowin from the exhaust,u should get that looked at

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_lol.gif

that was tire smoke poof!!!..

ps mabe we can have a diff changing weekend ive gotta pull out the diff in the 16 so i might pop round and we can have look at your stuff then change mine after that.

mark should be doin some work not fuc.ken around on the computer at work,instead of changing words in my thread

icon_mad.gif

so any spare r200's about shonk, should i be lookin at using 4.4 aswell? is it the lower the number the more accelleration?

so any spare r200's about shonk, should i be lookin at using 4.4 aswell? is it the lower the number the more accelleration?

lower the number more top speed.

for example.

2.0:1 - 2 turns of the tailshaft for each 1 turn of the axles.

4.0:1 - 4 turns of tailshaft to each single axle turn.