• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
mr200b

MR200B,200B SSS COUPE

so any spare r200's about shonk, should i be lookin at using 4.4 aswell? is it the lower the number the more accelleration?

higher the number the shorter the gear.. etc

1st gear on 4.4 would finish at say 60kph but a 3.08 diff would finish at 80kph all at the same rpm..

higher the number the easier to rip 4th gear donuts

altho with a higher number say ur snapping 3rd it wont like drift as long coz ur gears are now shorter or as wild as a lower number ratio.. like will fry easier but wont be as wild/all over the place.. like coz 3rd gear is doin 120kph on the 4.4 but on the 3.08 its doin 150kph so its heaps more loose

thanks for explaining that guys,hope that helps u out dude

"altho with a higher number say ur snapping 3rd it wont like drift as long coz ur gears are now shorter or as wild as a lower number ratio.. like will fry easier but wont be as wild/all over the place.. like coz 3rd gear is doin 120kph on the 4.4 but on the 3.08 its doin 150kph so its heaps more loose"

And we'll be back after this ad break with a 4.4 diff, which "cos of itz higher number itz easier to rip 4th gear donuts"

"altho with a higher number say ur snapping 3rd it wont like drift as long coz ur gears are now shorter or as wild as a lower number ratio.. like will fry easier but wont be as wild/all over the place.. like coz 3rd gear is doin 120kph on the 4.4 but on the 3.08 its doin 150kph so its heaps more loose"

And we'll be back after this ad break with a 4.4 diff, which "cos of itz higher number itz easier to rip 4th gear donuts"

bah hahahahahahaha.. i tried to explain it in terms ppl could easily understand and thats all i could come up with

thanks i understand and i liked it..

going for a blue slip in the morning shonk. should be all good i hope..

just my left indicator is real weak and after a short time of flashing it pops the fuse. the right side indicator is fine.

hahahaha u guys crack me up,good way to explain it bebs, ,

Well the coupes goin again,ended up just puttin a 3.7 open(r200) in it,its a jap diff and seems pretty good for now ,so just sorting out the cv's and hopfully they be in soon,might take it out to the show at pitt town tommorrow,wait and c

Hey the diff still workin ,but on the look out for some r30 skyline rear brake set up (calipers,disc's and hand brake cable) so if u want to sell one or now of some pm me or post up for us cheers guys

lookin for some braided lines,if anyone knows were i might be able to buy some,want to start doin all the braided lines in the bay to neatin it up a bit

Motorsport connections. measure it up and they'll even make them up and send them to you. they did all of mine.

Motorsport connections. measure it up and they'll even make them up and send them to you. they did all of mine.

address,phone number anything would be a help, cheers dude

hmm interesting.....

just roughly guess the hose lengths buy it all as 1 length , take it home cut the shit up and make your own lines

piece of piss to do

let me know if you need help i did all mine in my ute so far

just roughly guess the hose lengths buy it all as 1 length , take it home cut the shit up and make your own lines

piece of piss to do

let me know if you need help i did all mine in my ute so far

cheers guys,when i get a chance i'll check it out

havn't done much to the car for a bit,but have driven the car a fare bit this week,been good to get it out,fu.cked a 18 in tyre aswell,so its got shity old 14in wheels on it,but does a great burnouts with them on,left a few mates places over the weekend and ripped a good burnout when iv left their houses, loven it .Put new head lights in it,the after market ones (h4) and made it really good to drive at night now,so thats good,and its due for rego at the end of the month(ya hoo) ,bloody rta get all my cash

The car has been pink sliped and just got to pay the rego and it'll be back on the road,just a bit of a problem,it keeps braking down under load,think it maybe a coil pack,goin to try and sort it out this weekend

wats the go with them coils mate,iv just put a new one init and its fine now, wats the go with the ls1 coils

the ls1 coils have their own igniter and work well if you have a haltech or simlar

4 coils one for each plug

hey guys iv got an EMS ecu to put in the coupe just wondering if anyone else knows of anyone good to fit it and tune it

yeah was thinkin V&E's but not sure thanks heaps,might give quality one a buzz too

keep up the good work mate ;-) looks like your having fun with your coupe. Got that r30 rear end yet? will make it sit a little flatter and add a few mm of track width..