• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
mr200b

MR200B,200B SSS COUPE

nah man still havn't put the r30 rear end in yet,just been lazy dude,soon i hope

after that dyno day getting keen to do some more on the coupe,been all over ebay bidding on stuff,so hopfully soon i can put the limo r200 in,and fix a few more things under the bonnet and get it crackin,just lookin for dr30 rear brakes and hand brake cable so i can put the dr30 rear end in and cv's,so if u no of any DR30rear brakes let me no

after that dyno day getting keen to do some more on the coupe,been all over ebay bidding on stuff,so hopfully soon i can put the limo r200 in,and fix a few more things under the bonnet and get it crackin,just lookin for dr30 rear brakes and hand brake cable so i can put the dr30 rear end in and cv's,so if u no of any DR30rear brakes let me no

Pretty sure I have a pair of DR30 290mm rear discs and calipers 'in stock' mate. Might have cables too - will have a dig and get you some pics.

hey man

you cant go past the 200B there not as popular as the 1600 or 1200 but thats what makes them so good. everyone you speak to has had one back in the day. and when you do them up look as good as yours everyone takes notice. i have the SSS dash but im not sure about the gauges to go in. the dash has a really small crack but i should be able to clean it up.

hey man

you cant go past the 200B there not as popular as the 1600 or 1200 but thats what makes them so good. everyone you speak to has had one back in the day. and when you do them up look as good as yours everyone takes notice. i have the SSS dash but im not sure about the gauges to go in. the dash has a really small crack but i should be able to clean it up.

how did you do youre dash, maybe some pictures soon.

oh and i work with a guy who some how knows you or a friend of yours he drives a purple ke20 corolla.

hey dude,yeah he's mates with my cousin,they bought my ca18t wagon and there puttin it in the ke20,no idea how to load pics on the computer sorry dude,mines all standard,volts,fuel,temp,oil pres,speedo,tacho,the boost gauge under the wiper arm,the oil pres doesn't work yet and the tacho but will sort it out soon.Not sure but am thinkin about doin all auto metre gauges but dont want to cut up the dash,to hard to find a good one

hey man

i found this on one of my internet surfing trips, i might look into this a bit more seems very easy

200bwiths13strutbracefh6.th.jpg

" border=0>

200b with s13 silvia strut brace

Do you still need DR30 rear brakes mate?

Sorry for the delay. Haven't found the rotors yet, but from memory they were very thin and prob due for replacement anyway.

They aren't the best, but should clean up OK. Note - one of the cables is missing the swaged on block at the tip.

th_DSCF9952Large.jpg

th_DSCF9953Large.jpg

th_DSCF9954Large.jpg

PM me if you want to come over for a better look.

Cheers

Jeff

thanks jeff,makes the rear end a bit closer to being put in the car

hey finally had the engineer look at the dato on wednesday,got told its to loud,100db's were it should be 96db's,so got to fix that and he'll come pass it on next wednesday,but said everything else looks sweet so thats good

the dato is fully engineered now,89 db's with a slightly modified exhaust,its a good feeling nowing that its all done now,

shit yeah,been driving it for nearly 2 years with out it,got pulled over once and talked my way out of it,yeah its good

Well got the fuel pumps sorted out last week for the cruise,car was runnin the best it ever has and saturday i was drivin the car and the clutch was starting to feel a little funny,fluid was real low topped it up and seen a puddle under the car of brake fluid.Hose to the slave was leaking so parked it, called it a few names,really giving me the shits atm,its only little shit but really pissin me off,was even thinkin of maybe selling it,%#@!en cars!!!! Not havin alot of luck with cars atm,oh well i'll sort it out i guess

Well got the fuel pumps sorted out last week for the cruise,car was runnin the best it ever has and saturday i was drivin the car and the clutch was starting to feel a little funny,fluid was real low topped it up and seen a puddle under the car of brake fluid.Hose to the slave was leaking so parked it, called it a few names,really giving me the shits atm,its only little shit but really pissin me off,was even thinkin of maybe selling it,%#@!en cars!!!! Not havin alot of luck with cars atm,oh well i'll sort it out i guess

Shame about the leaking hose. Was looking forward to seeing you coupe out there today.

Shame about the leaking hose. Was looking forward to seeing you coupe out there today.

dont sell it dude you have done too much to it and it would kill you to see someone else drive it we all go threw it with our cars if you sell you will regret it mate :cray: look what happen to the sunny

come on shonky dont pull the pin that easy, we havent even cruised them both yet

every modified car is bound to have a few hiccups

thanks boys,yeah i no just thinkin out loud,

MARKUS: goin to comin out soon to check ur one out mate,keen to look at the wagon too

MRS13:yeah i no dude,u no wat im like man i get the shits with the car all the time,dnt stress it wont get sold

SHAUN:go for a cruise soon dude,have to pop around for a beer soon too mate

well been a while since iv been on here,dato is out of rego but should be back on the road soon

Well hopfully be out in the coupe this weekend after the last datsun cruise when i broke a uni, its been just sitting at home and iv been to lazy to fix it so hopfully be fixed tommorrow :whistling:

Also thinking about putting some smaller wheels on it, would really like to put the original sss rims back on but not sure if they will fit over 180sx brakes on the front? Think it would look real good with 14's on it again

well its goin again, been testing the new uni out the savo with some skids :thumbsup: look forward to cruising down to this show tommorrow

looking forward to seeing it there. I think your assumption that the 14" rims wont fit is correct, I'm pretty sure its a minimum of 15" for the s13 setup