• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
gun16

GUN 16 MK2 - FJ20ET (now with pics and dyno)

Had the pleasure of a drive of this car tonight, (read: I flogged the ringer outa it), and its very very quick. You should be chuffed.

Thanks mate.

Yeah I'm loving it very very good fun.

Cant wait to get the Kumho V70A's on there so I get most of the power down.

Screama FTW hehe

Hey derek ill try and get some pictures of it in the build i remember visiting this car about 10 years ago when my mate Clayton was originally building it he should have smome stripped pictures of it somewhere ..ill see what i can for you mate ...glad it gone to a good home... its a %#@!ing awsome car...

hi mate, after loosing interest in cars for a long time mainly due to a new family & other commitments i was very suprised when looking at this site to see pictures

of this car, i'm a friend of marks and as he was saying i owned this car a very long time ago, i think it was aound 15 years ago when i first bought it as a rolling

shell and a blown up z18, anyway just wanted to say the car looks awsome, so glad it is in good hands & will try & find some pics of the build for you.

if you want to now any thing else about the car let me know.

Clayton.

Hey derek ill try and get some pictures of it in the build i remember visiting this car about 10 years ago when my mate Clayton was originally building it he should have smome stripped pictures of it somewhere ..ill see what i can for you mate ...glad it gone to a good home... its a %#@!ing awsome car...

hi mate, after loosing interest in cars for a long time mainly due to a new family & other commitments i was very suprised when looking at this site to see pictures

of this car, i'm a friend of marks and as he was saying i owned this car a very long time ago, i think it was aound 15 years ago when i first bought it as a rolling

shell and a blown up z18, anyway just wanted to say the car looks awsome, so glad it is in good hands & will try & find some pics of the build for you.

if you want to now any thing else about the car let me know.

Clayton.

Was it BUILT or just BOUGHT ??? :wub: maybe polished with pink gloves as in the pics...

DSC_0433.jpg

• Like 1