• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
psi510

The Spotto Thread . . . .

spotted DA75IN and MSP510 in the riff today ,and a 1200 ute dark green trx wheels out at pitt town the other day

Was headin West along Heathcote rd last night about 5pm. Seen a VY SS being overtaken by (ha hum racing) a white 1600 with front mount, Anyone from here, hope ya chopped the nugget anywayz

Was headin West along Heathcote rd last night about 5pm. Seen a VY SS being overtaken by (ha hum racing) a white 1600 with front mount, Anyone from here, hope ya chopped the nugget anywayz

Given the area it happened - if you said you saw a white 1600 that was about to overtake a large intercooler (after overtaking a VYSS) - I could probably tell you whose Datto it was

lol it may have been amn510 ive seen that around at engadine a bit but hey not sure. they were havin a fair crack at it but ss must have been blown to keep up lol

spotted a neat green 120y got the thumbs up as i was in my 120y and saw a whtie 1600 boostin thru engadine

seen that real neat hot house green 200b in penrith on saturday arvo,and a bright yellow 1200 ute with trx's on great western highway saturday arvo aswell

saw a cream coloured 200b sedan with a big front mount. Had 15 inch wheels.. dont know what was in it.

spotted a really nice looking green 1600 on mona vale road,DATSIC,anybody know this car......

I spotted the plates YEA 510 on a silver holden Vectra today in campbelltown, Narellan road.

spotted a white 1600 in my street , it left a bit of smoke when it took off and a long black line

spotted a beige coloured 1200 ute with red P plates on Bellingara Rd Miranda Today. Exchanged a datsun wave as we passed !. Ute looked clean

Passing through Bowral yesterday and seen a nice white 1200 wagon and a white sunny panel van.

Also theres a candy red 1200 ute with white rims that goes past my place every day

seen a mint orange 1600 sedan at st clair macca's stock as a rock,very nice

spotted ralphy in his ute this arvo just round the corner from his place.. looked %#@!en awesome ay looked really neat.. ohh and como smashed lilli pilli 3-1 suffer!

haha i heard someone beep and wave i didnt recognise the you were driving mate!

Spotted a white 1600 with the red pin stripes down each side in Richmond on Saturday at about lunch time. I often see him driving up through North Richmond.

Number plates are AV42DE I think. And he is on his P's. It is a very nice looking car. I think its standard.

haha i heard someone beep and wave i didnt recognise the you were driving mate!

new black hilux... with hectic chrome grill off ebay hahaha

saw a tidy Gun metal grey 1600 4 door with flares in a workshop in Seven Hills this arvo.

SR , race seats, harnesses. Had potential...

Go the SR...