• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
psi510

The Spotto Thread . . . .

Watching some show on Foxtel about fancy houses being built - this episode was about a multi-story tilt-up concrete slab home being built at Surry Hills (I think) on a 42 square metre block.

One of the tradies was wearing a Datsun hat :thumbsup:

Was it Bebbo?

Nope.. But I have 2 of those blue "get that datsun difference" shirts.. Wear them %#@!ing everywhere!!!!

spotted DATSIN i think? and another 1600 parked round corner from my house in st clair ,last weekend....all clean and dressed in wedding ribbons..very nice

spotted an aqua 1600 with gold frs cruising the gwh at prospect this arvo, was the one that was brought from canberra, was hoping to get bit of a cruise down the highway with him but he turned off :(

spotted an aqua 1600 with gold frs cruising the gwh at prospect this arvo, was the one that was brought from canberra, was hoping to get bit of a cruise down the highway with him but he turned off :(

That was Jarrod and myself stalking the local area. ( i mean problem solving and trying to figure out a mystery noise from the car - well it is an FJ )

That was Jarrod and myself stalking the local area. ( i mean problem solving and trying to figure out a mystery noise from the car - well it is an FJ )

haha fair enough i was keen to see how the wagon would go against another datto, im sure he would of flogged me but would of been good anyway

spotted that nice two tone (purple on grey)1600 today going into the gong as i was leaving in my 1600 also spotted a white

1200 ute on the freeway on the way home aswel

spotted white 1600 the other day at the lights of herring rd and m2 on ramp, Macquarie Park, think the plate was SR.1600 :thumbsup:

spotted white 1600 the other day at the lights of herring rd and m2 on ramp, Macquarie Park, think the plate was SR.1600 :thumbsup:

Yep that would have been me on way home from work. :)

Yeah - it was good to get the old girl out and about - shes been hibernating for a while now.

Great meeting you Adam.

Just bought new fast fours mag and in a previous issue (June 2011) there is a pic of chucks blue 510 and jeffs white coupe. Looked like a good cruise you guys went on.

Saw MYDRUG tonight in greystaines, also seen a 200b, I'm my garage, waiting for me to get my act together..

i spotted a nice looking white 1600 with half cage today cruising down anzac prd in matraville its always good to see some dattos around

i spotted a smick 120y 2 door yesterday driving throught malabar looked very original with a young bloke on his p's

I see that yellow over black SSS stanza almost every day heading west on the m4, also seen a fat white 1200 at the interaction of Abbott road an the street thAt goes to toony.. Fitzwilliam I think, had mini 12 slotters! Look fantastic

Saw a black 60's model 1600 heading toward Braidwood on the Kings Hwy this afternoon. Clean little 1600.