• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
psi510

The Spotto Thread . . . .

thought id get this thread going again since it was so popular on the other forum .

well off you go let us know what datsuns you've seen around

Sounds good.

Saw a nice light blue Datsun 1200 ute on dubs on the M1 yesterday (no personalised plates)

seen a black 510 in cambridge park on saturday done think it was you mark, does anyone know of this car?

It was my mates other one not mine mine is in the shed sleeping!!!!

A white 1600 drove past me last night at cronulla. I was going into northies so i didnt see any plates, i think it had gren P's. Jack maybe?

does anyone in the shire know who owns the yellow 200b with the number plates PB-2466 (or something like that)? i saw it parked in a drive way with a skyline or a pintara with the plates FJE-20T.

spotted that marone 1600 thats for sale on here at the airport.. looked pretty shit hot, never realised how lipped the guards really were tho.. the rear wheels look like they have a totally wrong offset( way to +) and dont fill the guards at all compared to the fronts.. other than that.. looked SIKBRO

seen a black 510 in cambridge park on saturday done think it was you mark, does anyone know of this car?

2.0L WEBBERS

Wasnt a datto that i saw but saw TOW510 (Gareths) dodge tow car. I have seen this heaps lately in my area even down my local pub one night but i didnt see Gareth. Any one know if he still owns it?

arhh yeah thats right i seen this the other week cruising around near tom uglys bridge ...Looked cool..

Also spotted ard 32b datsun 1600 on m5 last sunday i was in my deo beeped as i went past

2.0L WEBBERS

nice old skool power

does anyone in the shire know who owns the yellow 200b with the number plates PB-2466 (or something like that)? i saw it parked in a drive way with a skyline or a pintara with the plates FJE-20T.

That rust bucket Skyline belongs to my best mate Alex and the 200B is his sisters.

i see a nice blue 1600 with a little wing on da back at gannons rd cahringbah sometimes actually the other day i think he was towin a boat or somethin wif it sonuds like a tough atmo motor

saw a blue 1600 in the carpark at Liquorland on Rocky Pt Road Sans Souci yesterday, i think the owner works there cos it was parked there all day.

Spotted a white 1600 thismorning on my way to work. It had no front bumper bar and had a double stripe towards one side of the car going from the back, over the roof to the front. Gave him the toot and thumbs up

saw a white 1200 sedan come down my street this arvo (fragar road.. south penny) with the stereo cranked

pretty sure it was someone off here... he gave me a wave.

firstly i seen a blue 1600 out mona vale way with the plates FLY-16H then i seen a blue 1200 sedan pretty sure it was benny from datsun1200.com and lastly i spotted bens pintara at heathcote pub at around 1ish.

spotted white 1200 wagon parked in best street wagga wagga. looked ruff but niceish.

seen the green dodge ram again at kirawee/sutho on tuesday night with the plates TOW-510