• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
SX-510

Name of this forum

Hey Jon (et al)

I keep seeing new Datnet users asking how to post pics etc - and am getting the impression they don't see the 'Website' forum as the place to find the answers.

I suggest we rename this forum from 'Website' to 'Datnet Forum FAQ/Comments'

Anyone else agree?

Cheers

Jeff

I agree or we could make it even more obvious like:

Newbie help

I have seen this used well on other forums.

theres already a FAQ up the top r/h not to far from the search , thats the other function they cant seem to find

theres already a FAQ up the top r/h not to far from the search , thats the other function they cant seem to find

Is it just me or is thier an influx of tools on here at the moment?

Is it just me or is thier an influx of tools on here at the moment?

Can't confirm an influx but I can think of at least one............

OOOps... Sorry Posted in the wrong section.

Can't confirm an influx but I can think of at least one............

HAHAhahahah

I have no issue with you responding to my piss takes, in fact I'd be disappointed if you didn't but %#@!s sake come up with your own material. Everytime I do something you respond with the same joke just substituting your name for mine.

Nikky, I thought you were some Mensa candidate engineer . Surely you are capable of at least googling the meaning of humour and bringing in some fresh responses.

I have no issue with you responding to my piss takes, in fact I'd be disappointed if you didn't but f*%# sake come up with your own material. Everytime I do something you respond with the same joke just substituting your name for mine.

Nikky, I thought you were some Mensa candidate engineer . Surely you are capable of at least googling the meaning of

humour and bringing in some fresh responses.

Benjamin,

I really can't be ar$ed responding originally to your posts because you are so funny, anything I say just wouldn't cut it.

I thought the post after Gun was good enough.

Thought you'd be the first one to come up with a smart ar$e comment belittling me, so I pretty much gave that to you.

f*%# you two need your own forum , maybe keep your love letters to PM's

Yep, fair enough. I will grow up one day but until such time I will keep my bs off the public forum.

On a side note I promise not to junk up anymore of Jeff's threads with off topic stuff

f*%# you two need your own forum , maybe keep your love letters to PM's

Yep, fair enough. I will grow up one day but until such time I will keep my bs off the public forum.

On a side note I promise not to junk up anymore of Jeff's threads with off topic stuff

actually i find it quite entertaining , i always have a good laugh at you 2 going for it . lets just keep it in this thread then go for ya lives

I was happy to continue but I was worried Nikky might start to cry after he accused me of 'belittling" him and I'm no good once people tear up.

In addition to all this fun happening today I made some progress on my car but I'm too lazy to update my glory thread.

I was happy to continue but I was worried Nikky might start to cry after he accused me of 'belittling" him and I'm no good once people tear up.

In addition to all this fun happening today I made some progress on my car but I'm too lazy to update my glory thread.

Why bother ? you will never get as self obssesed as Jeff and I once were on the old forum

We need a celeb death match for you and Nik

Reckon I'm more "510 obsessed" than self obsessed Derek (I even started a separate thread about the phenomenon )

Facebook and Myspace is for the self obsessed.......

Reckon I'm more "510 obsessed" than self obsessed Derek (I even started a separate thread about the phenomenon )

Facebook and Myspace is for the self obsessed.......

We both know its about info sharing i just think its funny people Ben calls them "glory threads"

Why bother ? you will never get as self obssesed as Jeff and I once were on the old forum

Celeb death Match? How does that work

Celeb death Match? How does that work

It's a MTV show were celebs fight (plastercine models) to the death, quite funny, an example Vanilla ice v MC Hammer. You tube it

BRING BACK THE BIFF I SAY! :lol:

Happy to but everytime I try some soft cock deletes my post like we are in some nanna state.....

Happy to but everytime I try some soft cock deletes my post like we are in some nanna state.....

Well we'll find who that is and name and shame! Nothing like a bit of datnet controversy to get things goin' I say!

I miss Freestyler and bebbo.... poofs. B)