• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
gun16

QPDC Cruise 30th of March 2008

Hey Guys and gals,

Yes its thats time again already. CUISE TIME!!

This is the first cruise for 2008 and is being organised by our FJ lovin lads Bill and Rodney.

They did the full drive yesterday and said we are in for a real treat, I for one can't wait to get out there with everyone.

Details:

Meeting point: Video EZY Car park cnr compton rd and condamine st, Runcorn.

Meeting time: 8.00am for a 8.30 am SHARP Departure to get some fuel and then off on the cruise (good chance to get some BP Ultimate for the drive)

Cruise length: 350 klms round trip - Maps provided on day - As well as a Lead car and follow car

Cruise destination: Queen Mary Falls

What to Bring: Your car, your passenger of choice, be ready to drive with a full tank, UHF 2 Way Radio to stay in contact during the drive and some breakie

Those wishing to participate in the cruise will abide by all road rules and require a mechanically sound vehicle. It's a long drive, but definately worth it.

Those who wish to disregard road rules will not be welcome on the cruise, safety is important. A good nights rest beforehand will also ensure there is no fatigue while driving and make sure you bring a friend along.

Responsible driving is encouraged!

We are have recieved a lot interest at the last monthly meeting of the Queensland Performance Datsun Club, and are expencting a large group for this cruise, and would like some feedback on who will be attending etc - the more the merrier!

If you have any friends with dattos who would be interested in coming on the cruise, please let them know about it and and encourage them to send an email to gun.1600@gmail.com or datskell@yahoo.com.au with their full name, car details and phone number so we can add their name to our mailing list.

Hope you all can make it and look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers

The Organisers

Hey Derek,

I had to reorganise a couple of things but we will definetely be there. I am hoping to have the new springs on and the electronic dizzy. It will also be converted to manual which I am getting done next week. I missed the last Cruise but will be there for sure this time...

Cheers Rob

78 SSS

Hey Derek,

I had to reorganise a couple of things but we will definetely be there. I am hoping to have the new springs on and the electronic dizzy. It will also be converted to manual which I am getting done next week. I missed the last Cruise but will be there for sure this time...

Cheers Rob

78 SSS

Sweet mate.

I Will be there (i hope...)

Mick and I will hopefully make it, If not in the datto, we will be cruising in the suzie making sure all the fun bits are caught on film

Should be a good cruise, something different - Cheers to Bill & Rodney

Mick and I will hopefully make it, If not in the datto, we will be cruising in the suzie making sure all the fun bits are caught on film

Ahem it will be there !

Sounds like a good cruise you guys have planned - enjoy! - AND - Get That Datsun Difference!

Ahem it will be there !

We will definately be out in the datto, will be another car packed weekend for us.... Gatton on Saturday to watch the sprints, who knows sat night and the cruise on sunday, and the a dyno comp on the way home from that

Ahem it will be there !

We will definately be out in the datto, will be another car packed weekend for us.... Gatton on Saturday to watch the sprints, who knows sat night and the cruise on sunday, and the a dyno comp on the way home from that

YEP what a super weekend.

Then we move into the new place Monday, I actually pushed the settlement to a working day. Happy to miss a day of work but not a QPDC cruise

And i must say a huge thanks to Eric 510BLU for the lift, your car is just amazing

Kell for letting me jump in the passenger seat.

And mick (all that needs to be said)

p10lh6.jpg

p1030880df9.jpg

p1030884qu3.jpg

p1030889ch8.jpg

p1030890ba8.jpg

p1030891sl0.jpg

p1030893hf9.jpg

p1030894pg2.jpg

p1030895kv6.jpg

p1030897mg9.jpg

p1030898vv8.jpg

p1030910wb0.jpg

p1030918jr4.jpg

p1030920kx0.jpg

p1030923gu4.jpg

p1030924cx5.jpg

p1030925mj8.jpg

p1030926dz8.jpg

p1030928da3.jpg

p1030930jf0.jpg

Lots of responsible driving going on there Derek

cept for Mick driving with his eyes closed

p1iq9.jpg

Looks like a good day, sorry i missed it, cars undergoing some change so will be out and about again soon.

that sunny did the best keybangers

Yes, wait till you see the footage ...............here comes the sunny, ok, there is the sunny, BANG, sh*t, there is the dash and floor, ok, back to the sunny!

Was a great cruise, had heaps of fun Thanks to Bill and Rodney (I guess next time Bill mentions 'creek crossings' we should believe him )

Was great to see so many new cars and faces, I hope all the newbies had a good time.

Thanks for the pics Derek, top job

Yes it was a good day. Thanks to all involved and the splash of water was a good to see. Water in general running over the falls was very surprizing and made the walk worth while. Im working on the next big day out so keep and eye out for it.

Trent

Lots of responsible driving going on there Derek

cept for Mick driving with his eyes closed

p1iq9.jpg

Derek and I had a bet going. I managed to do the whole cruise with my eyes shut

Haha!

OK, so let's see if I've got this right - Mick dove with his eyes shut and Kell video'ed the whole cruise with her eyes shut - based on who posted above

Either that or Mick's had a sex change

Haha!

OK, so let's see if I've got this right - Mick dove with his eyes shut and Kell video'ed the whole cruise with her eyes shut - based on who posted above

Either that or Mick's had a sex change

Yes, my footage is excellent considering....

MIck cant log in under his account for some reason, so you never know who your talking to