just got back from mystery monday at kwinanna motoplex

both dattos running in the 13s

and beau doing a killer skid.

heres a few pics for encouragement

img5541wz4.jpg

img5595sh7.jpg

img5632fj6.jpg

nICE BURNOUTS there mate, It's a great venue that one over there,

Well done the cars look great 13s not bad hope when mine is finished it goes that hard i remember the blue one from motivation.

Jay

Well done the cars look great 13s not bad hope when mine is finished it goes that hard i remember the blue one from motivation.

Jay

yeah im pretty sure mello pulled a high 12 but i didnt see it.

and the blue dat (formerly Innocent) now yeahlow34, had some issues i think.

both sweet dattos tho and good to see out putting in some times

Far out only just saw this thread. The Datsun forums have been so quiet of late!!!

I remember that Mystery Monday too, had big boost leak problems from a cracked intake manifold. Managed to run a 12.8 still with abit of wheelspin. Previous best was a 12.2 with alot of wheelspin. Anyhow now with manifold fixed, I want to head down again soon. So if anyone is keen let me know. If I can get a hold of some slicks I'll be even happier to....wouldn't mind heading deep into the 11s.

Far out only just saw this thread. The Datsun forums have been so quiet of late!!!

I remember that Mystery Monday too, had big boost leak problems from a cracked intake manifold. Managed to run a 12.8 still with abit of wheelspin. Previous best was a 12.2 with alot of wheelspin. Anyhow now with manifold fixed, I want to head down again soon. So if anyone is keen let me know. If I can get a hold of some slicks I'll be even happier to....wouldn't mind heading deep into the 11s.

yeah for sure let us know next time your heading down and, i'll come down for a watch.