Sign in to follow this  
LOOK-A-LIKE

Wivenhoe Cruise

Well what a stinking hot day it was, all met on time at autobarn and left ontime which was great.

there were quite a few members that attended and all had a good time. josh bought along his new toy and what a surprise to some members when he lifted the bonnet.

no incidents on the way, no one overheated their vehicle and all went smoothly for the last cruise of the year.

certificates were handed out to some members for there contributions to the club over the past year and thanks to derek i think for some of the comments that were writen on the award, some were of a humorous

nature and some were of a more personal one.

i wish to thank personaly all member for a good year and wish them all and their families a very merry christmas and a prosperous 2009

cheers for now and will see you all again i hope in the new year.

GAZZA

I think one of our members is going to become a tree surgeon, as shown in this pic i think he was making an evaluation of the trees health status....

imgp0019mg7.th.jpg

Hey Guys. Good to hear the cruise went well. I caught up with a couple of guys on Friday night. All have 1200 utes but we went for a cruise around townsville. Good Fun. I have missed the cruising. There were only 4 of us but that a good place to start. We will try and build on that and the guys already have other guys that might be interested. I spoke to them about joining QPDC and they all seemed keen. Looking forward to sending some photos. There are some nice Dattos in Townsville.

Talk Soon

Rob....

Hey Guys. Good to hear the cruise went well. I caught up with a couple of guys on Friday night. All have 1200 utes but we went for a cruise around townsville. Good Fun. I have missed the cruising. There were only 4 of us but that a good place to start. We will try and build on that and the guys already have other guys that might be interested. I spoke to them about joining QPDC and they all seemed keen. Looking forward to sending some photos. There are some nice Dattos in Townsville.

Talk Soon

Rob....

good to hear from you rob, seems all is going well for you and the family up there..

are you going to come to brissy during the chrissy break ???or are you working??

will await the pics of the 1200's when you get them orginised on site.....all the best for christmas to you and the family and hope to see you all soon.

CHEERS

GAZZA

Mate, we are not coming down at christmas. I think I will leave that for Easter and head toWarwick. Hope you have a great Christmas as well. Where are all the guys. Not much posting going on...

pictures are now up in the new media section.

This portion will evolve over time as i find spare time.

can't seem to see anything derek.. all i can see is about half an inch of the pics... cannot make section any bigger to see any of the pics..

could you please revise the situation please so we can at least see your great picture taking abilities lol lol lol lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gazza