sillbeer

Old School Tuner In Perth

Can anyone provide a contact for someone in the Perth metro area that they believe to have good knowledge of the Hitachi SU's and properly tuning them?

My Dad's 180B SSS has developed a flat spot from idle that is a pain in the butt and need someone with prior knowledge of Datsuns and the J SU's specifically to diagnose and solve the problem.

Cheers

Brendan

Can anyone provide a contact for someone in the Perth metro area that they believe to have good knowledge of the Hitachi SU's and properly tuning them?

My Dad's 180B SSS has developed a flat spot from idle that is a pain in the butt and need someone with prior knowledge of Datsuns and the J SU's specifically to diagnose and solve the problem.

Cheers

Brendan

Balcatta Carburettors & Tuning Services

9345 4664 0438 345 477

:good:

Balcatta Carburettors & Tuning Services

9345 4664 0438 345 477

:good:

Oooh, thanks mate. Will pass on the details to my old man. Do you know where they're located by any chance?

Oooh, thanks mate. Will pass on the details to my old man. Do you know where they're located by any chance?

Unit 7a 89 Erindale Road, BALCATTA, WA 6021

not 100% if they are still on erindale, give them a call, they'll soon tell you their current address