• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
TUF510

Ndn Drag Racing Videos

Just wondering if anyone that was videoing the drags has footage of my car racing the NIS-016 Mick Mcgreggors Green Datto

Cheers

Peter

tuf510@gmail.com

Just wondering if anyone that was videoing the drags has footage of my car racing the NIS-016 Mick Mcgreggors Green Datto

Cheers

Peter

tuf510@gmail.com

Hey Peter,

I took my video camera as well to NDN09 and have footage of you racing.

Will edit it up this week and post it for all to enjoy :)

Hey Peter,

I took my video camera as well to NDN09 and have footage of you racing.

Will edit it up this week and post it for all to enjoy :)

hey derek just reading your peice in fast fours nice ride great story.

hey derek just reading your peice in fast fours nice ride great story.

How long was the build derek ??

Oh ok then 18months.

Glad you liked the feature, happy to send a signed copy.

I didnt say i liked the feature., and you can keep the signed copy for your garage wall...To me It didnt do justice to the people who built the car in the first place.It seemed to fluff over those bits. From what i could read you only put some minor parts on the car and then it was featured ?? Good luck to you mate...!!

Wish it was all that easy to get the credit.. :huh:

Back on track... Peter... ive got some footage for you ... Nis 016 did a massive burnout..

I didnt say i liked the feature., and you can keep the signed copy for your garage wall...To me It didnt do justice to the people who built the car in the first place.It seemed to fluff over those bits. From what i could read you only put some minor parts on the car and then it was featured ?? Good luck to you mate...!!

Wish it was all that easy to get the credit.. :huh:

Back on track... Peter... ive got some footage for you ... Nis 016 did a massive burnout..

Are you serious you bought the car just what i thought LOL. Matee not trying to say anything out loud but i heard a funny comment on the weekend that i was a young pup and something muttered about doing things since 98 well my friend been doing them since 94. By the way 18 months were you building an ark or just doing the finishing touches.... sorry could not help myself... sdc go the datto.....

Cheers

Peter

tuf510@gmail.com

Here's one peter.

And another .

DA75IN vs BLUBRD

Thanx mark , The first 2 runs were a bit ordinary , then noticed the boost was set at low , first time the death trap has been to the drags too

but had a ball

Thanx mark , The first 2 runs were a bit ordinary , then noticed the boost was set at low , first time the death trap has been to the drags too

but had a ball

I did too pete, the sdc guys are a funny bunch of banana's . Ive got a heap of photo's on the SDC photobucket site. There's a few of you at the strip.. Pitty i missed out on the pics of brendan with his balls out @ the RSL :rofl:

http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp301/s...Nationals%2009/

Umm Gun16 built his orange SR which is a fantastic car before he sold it for $$$$$$$ and bought his current one.... so I think you guys should pull your heads in a little

Umm Gun16 built his orange SR which is a fantastic car before he sold it for $$$$$$$ and bought his current one.... so I think you guys should pull your heads in a little

Good on you Chris, I can't see what the difference is whether he built it or not, it was only a feature and those mags are always full of bullshit. He has already been there done that, so have I... so what?

We are all fans of the datto, that is all that matters in my book!

Anyhow, loving all the vids! B)

yep original gun16 is still one of my fav dattos, inspired me to return to dattos.

but had a ball

Pete what is your low boost setting set at ? Just out of curiosity. My car runs 14/15 psi...

Pete what is your low boost setting set at ? Just out of curiosity. My car runs 14/15 psi...

The boost is set at 14/21 psi .... i got no idea why it would of been on low setting

The boost is set at 14/21 psi .... i got no idea why it would of been on low setting

sabotage by those sneaky FJ owners <_<