• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Graeme

Shannons Eastern Creek Classic

JUST WONDERING WHAT TIME WE HAVE TO GET THEIR BY ON SUNDAY

C80 Truck - Me (probably with the cedric on the back)

260C - Gary

180B - Jon

120Y - Ben P.

1600 wagon - Ben D.

1600 wagon - Mark P.

1600 sedan? - Mark P.

510 - Shawn

510 - Jason

1600 - Dave

1600 -Mike

1600 - Adam

This is the updated list.

Cars should be there at 8:30am

Gate 4 (Northern side of the track) behind the main grandstand

Keep my number for reference.

0414 193 775

Hey Graeme- If I can't get the webers running on the wagon in time (it'll look complete, just wont be going) and need to tow it there is that ok?

Hey Graeme- If I can't get the webers running on the wagon in time (it'll look complete, just wont be going) and need to tow it there is that ok?

come on Ben, Get it going and drive the beast, hey you drove it back from Adelaide,

crank it over,

I have noticed some cars towed in prevoius years, They normally park there trailer on the grassy hill, But as we are on the grandstand side, I'm not sure, I reackon you could un load on the grassy hill this side, Then just roll it down to where we have to park ours, But anyway not really up to me, Just making a suggestion, cheers Shawn,

I'm sure towing and unloading won't be a great problem. Even if you unload (your car) in the general carpark outside of gate 4 and roll it down the hill.

Just pull your finger out and get it going.... you still have 4 days :whistling:

I'm sure towing and unloading won't be a great problem. Even if you unload (your car) in the general carpark outside of gate 4 and roll it down the hill.

Just pull your finger out and get it going.... you still have 4 days :whistling:

yeh, yeh I'm on to it and it should hopefully be running tonight. Been sick as a dog this week but i'm recovering now.

Looks like there may a spare space.

If you want to bring your car along also please let me know ASAP.

If not, but are able to drive one of my cars to Eastern Creek (from Sutherland) I could use your help.

thanks

Graeme

0414 193 775

the wagon is running with webers - road test tomorrow.

Great news.

I took mine out for a test also. All seems fine.

Looks like I will be taking the Cedric also. Just need to figure out how to get it there and back.

I hope to see plenty of you as spectators tomorrow.

Entry is only $15, but if you get there before 8:30am and can fit into an entrants car, entry will be complimentary.

Final lineup looks like being:

C80 Truck - Me (with the coupe on the back)

260C - Gary

180B - Jon

120Y - Ben P.

1600 wagon - Ben D.

510 - Shawn

510 - Jason

1600 - Dave

1600 -Mike

1600 - Adam

1200 - Jon

Cedric - Graeme

wife is finallly home I can stop baby sitting.... so now that its cold, no light and plenty of moisture in the air I can go clean the cars wallbash.gif

wife is finallly home I can stop baby sitting.... so now that its cold, no light and plenty of moisture in the air I can go clean the cars a>

I just washed the truck with wax and grease remover...... The smell has permeated throught the house..... I'm going to sleep well tonight :teehee:

I've packed the clubs marquee. I think we'll need it for the hot day that has been forecast.

I didn't take many photos as usual, I am keen to see what pops up.

Here is a pic of the truck anyway. check out the new interior from Elite Custom Interiors (Scott)

And a cool old tow truck

post-94-12510909389522_thumb.jpg

post-94-12510909561182_thumb.jpg

post-94-12510909868489_thumb.jpg

Found some pics at Cars of Australia : Events Gallery

Pages 5 and 6.

I just want to thank all of you that came along and especially those that went to so much trouble to get their cars looking so good.

I never seem to find time to just sit, relax and chat at these events. The time just dissapears.

The SDC is really starting to look like an "organised" club. we definately had the best marquee :thumbsup:

Most of these shots are courtesy of Chloe, my 9yo daughter, who was operating the camera out of the passenger window while we drove around the circuit :thumbsup:

post-62-12511179642509_thumb.jpg

post-62-12511179809846_thumb.jpg

post-62-12511180089619_thumb.jpg

post-62-12511180275211_thumb.jpg

post-62-12511180427477_thumb.jpg

post-62-12511180610436_thumb.jpg

post-62-12511180737142_thumb.jpg

Most of these shots are courtesy of Chloe, my 9yo daughter, who was operating the camera out of the passenger window while we drove around the circuit :thumbsup:

Damn ...(jealous) i sorry guys for not making it... it looked like a perfect day. All the dato's looked sweet..

Bring on the lugarno show !!

Excellent day out there, Great to see so may cars out there, and all of our datto's from the club, They were all looking clean and smik,

The marque was excellent , definatly cooler under there,

see you all soon at our next event,