• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
Brendan

Tax Time

Any hints for tax returns, and Bebbo please think before you write and dont just post bullshit.

and 'of' instead of 'on'... whateva

Tax time, lets see now:

All my CD's and DVD's as demonstration material (not public performance of course)

New Nikon D80 digital camera and accessories for taking pics of all my work related projects

Part time home office lighting/AC/power/broadband expenses

Depreciate the home PC a bit more - it does it's fair share of work stuff

New socket set used for rigging stuff for work

Just gotta work out how to make a car trailer, nitrous bottle and set of drag and circuit tyres work related now

Just gotta work out how to make a car trailer, nitrous bottle and set of drag and circuit tyres work related now

I'm about to put in an insurance claim for stuff damaged in the Newcastle storm (water damaged timber floors, gutters damaged, chainsaw to cut up the 7 fallen gum trees).

I've been using my new car trailer to carry fallen trees to the tip, so perhaps I can claim its cost on insurance as well

On a serious note though - using your car for business is one deduction that gets me some money back (legitimately, of course ).

I use my car to carry stuff around for work - servers, new equipment for our banches - you can claim up to 5,000 klms worth of business-related car usage.

Check that one out .....

Any hints for tax returns...

I can hook you up with my dad if you want. Hes down at Bush and Campbell if you need someone to do your return....

Chris