datnet.org
  • Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   10/01/2015

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
mr610

Stanza Club Car

mr610    1

Hey all

This is a friends car which he picked up on friday . Started rubbing it down yesterday and are painting it today. It will be used as a club car with modded l20b cam and weber. Just painting the front part of the roll cage at the moment se he can get the windscreen back in next week.

I will post up today of painted shell when we finish.

Cheers

jaydat1.jpg

jaydat2.jpg

Edited by mr610
  • Like 1

SX-510    11

Stanzas make great rally cars (Baz can give you 101 reasons why they can be even better than 1600s on the dirt)

Good to see your 180B out in the daylight too Gregg

mr610    1

Hey Jeff

This will be purely bitumen events. No wonder my cars dont get done. The ol 180 had to drive me to work all week as my little GTI shat a injector order one from sydney this week.

I betta get back out there a got some painting to do

mr610    1

The shell is all done. Spent a good 4 hours put around 2litres of base then 1 litre of clear came out nice. Just got to do doors, bonnet,boot and lh guard and front lower panel should be all done by next weekend. Then we are doing inside white should look the goods.

Cheers

Base coat

jaydat23.jpg

From This

jaydat19.jpg

To This

jaydat11.jpg

Nice and glossy still hard to capture true effect

jaydat3.jpg

roof shot

jaydat35.jpg

One stanza lookin at another

jaydat37.jpg

rob0050    0

stanza's are great, i've just gotten one for my first car and i plan on putting some hotwires that i have on it and bolt a dellorto or two onto to it.

keep up the good work

cheers, Lachlan