• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
aussie_sk8er_mitch

My Datto 1200

Engine:

1400 motor

forged pistons and conrods strengthened crank

slight cam (30/70)

and twin 45 side draft webbers with 4 foam redline filters

electronic ignition

Gearbox:

5 speed manual with exedy heavy duty sports clutch

Exhaust:

extractors into 2inch exhaust with dump tip

Suspension:

front lowered with custom springs rear standard for now..

Wheels:

16" Chrome Starcorp racing rims Kumho ecsta tyres (silver rims are old an 4 sale and no longer on car!!!)

Modifications:

complete custom orange inside outside engine bay and boot, floors and doors completely sound deadened and fish oiled,

engine change

mitsubishi scorpion rear diff and disk brakes

Datsun stanza front brake conversion(struts, control arms, 120y castor rods, stanza tie-rod ends, stanza Balljoints)

full leather re-trim in black with orange stitching including roof linning and black carpet on floor rx7 front seats and a 3 guage pod with oil press, tacho and coolant temp, Dash coloir codded with exterior paint..

all 4 brake callipers are colour coded with the exterior paint

Stereo Audio / Visual:

clarion head deck with pioneer 6x9" and a 12"clarion sub with 4 channel amp

Estimated Power:

89 atw but that was with engine running way too rich as the chokes i had in the carbies were way too big changed em now just needs a re-tune

the rear will be lowered soon so it sits level..

and also loking for an a15 head if anyone has one for sale?? wether its stock or ported... let me know

cheers thanks for havin a look..

please let me know how to add pics as the way im doing it isnt letting me thanks..

• Like 1

Looks awesome mate, the interior is great, love the patterns on the seat and the stitching, looks like genuine leather.

Only thing I'd change is the wheels, 1200's look good with 15inch jap rims, obviously down to personal choice/preference.

EDIT - btw is that your missus?

Edited by deeznutz

Looks awesome mate, the interior is great, love the patterns on the seat and the stitching, looks like genuine leather.

Only thing I'd change is the wheels, 1200's look good with 15inch jap rims, obviously down to personal choice/preference.

EDIT - btw is that your missus?

thanks mate... i wish she was my missus lol

heres a few more pics ive got.. sorry got my cortina in a pic as well :P dattos just my run around everyday car

the silver rims arent on the car anymore any1 wanna buy em?

30201_119930321378860_1000008567769.jpg

P3080103.jpg

P3080111.jpg

Image210.jpg

P6120275.jpg

28259_1511715037675_1378375236_3136.jpg

very nice mate. It would look really good with some smaller Watanabe style rims. Is that a front lip on it where its pictured with the cortina?