• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
US510

Bathurst Xmas Weekend Sat 4Th December 2010

have all the rooms been finalized or is there still a chance of a room?

is there anyone out there that can answer my question?

Hey mate, im pretty sure all the individual rooms are taken, however there is still dorm style beds available if your keen.

To book contact Graeme, e-mail to datsun@sydneydatsunclub.com

Prices:

$126 Double Room (Includes double bed, up to 3 additional single beds - please notify us if required)

$26 Dormitory (shared accomodation)

$28 Saturday night dinner -$14 for children under 12

BBQ breakfast FREE - bookings required

Hey Mate ,thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Graham said at the meeting the he MAY have a family room left for you... send him an email ;)

Sprint starts at Forest Elbow with 2 cars side by side and head down Conrod around the Chase and finish on the start finish line on sat, and hillclimb starts at Forest Elbow and head through the Dipper and Esses and finish on Skyline. Ive done this event a few times and its a great event and looking forward to cranking my 1600 up down Conrod :banana:

Supp regs says that the hillclimb is up mountain straight...

Hey Mate ,thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Yeah, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I've been a little pre-occupied.

I have saved a motel room for you.

I'll PM you the banking details. (done)

Call me on 0414 193 775

Also, I will have the list posted up on the SDC website in the next few days.

In the meantime, if anyone has any question as to their payment / booking status, please give me a call.

Cheers Graeme

FINAL PAYMENTS NOW DUE

Accommodation is now due, All payments are to the club Treasurer Graeme Harlor.

Payments can be made by

• Cash at the next Club meeting
  • Cheque made out to: Sydney Datsun Club Inc, by post to Sydney Datsun Club P.O.Box 510, JANNALI NSW 2226 or the next Club meeting
  • PayPal sent to: payments@sydneydatsunclub.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
  • EFT (Bank Transfer): Sydney Datsun Club Inc BSB 112879 Acc 029140656

Room confirmation will be posted on the SDC website shortly, please contact Graeme with any questions.

ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!

Final payment will be required on or before the next SDC meeting on 15th November.

Don't forget the creeper luge contest.

Last year, it was great to see several people dressed in period attire from the era of their cars. (who could forget Mark P's super short shorts :sick: )

I've even managed to find a suitcase, esky and other items from the 70's. (most of my current wardrobe is very dated also)

I'll be leaving the "new" car at home and take the Cedric this year. :geek:

see you all up there,

I'm entered and ready to race, Race no 15, :thumbsup:

Can't wait,

can i still get in on this?? do i need to be a sydney datsun club member? ive just never got round to it..

dont mind if theres no accomodation.. just wanna drive... will drive up on the day or sleep in the car.. ;) i dont mind...

all welcome to cruise along with us all :thumbsup:

Cruise details will be up tomorrow first meet point will be as per last year twin servos at eastern creek probaly about 9am

Cruise details will be up tomorrow first meet point will be as per last year twin servos at eastern creek probaly about 9am

sweet so the hill climb and supersprints are a separate thing hay? do i need to be a club member to enter..?

I live in the blue mountains so would join in as the crew passed through..

just wanna drive the mountain :sorcerer:

Edited by GO180B

sweet so the hill climb and supersprints are a separate thing hay? do i need to be a club member to enter..?

I live in the blue mountains so would join in as the crew passed through..

just wanna drive the mountain :sorcerer:

yeah they are sperate from us details should be on www.blcc.com.au

For the hillclimb and supersprint, you will need to be a member of a CAMS-affilliated club (SDC is affilliated :thumbsup: ).

Then you'll need to get a L2S CAMS licence (around $100, no test or anything, just download the form and send it off to CAMS with your money).

Car will need to meet the scrutineering requirements, basic roadworthy stuff plus more specific requirements such as an approved fire extinguisher mounted securely within reach of the driver, battery triangle, second method of holding the bonnet down (bonnet pins, leather strap or similar), tape over all forward-facing glass (headlights are about all you need to do on a 1600 / 180B), there's a few other things but they should be in the supplementary regulations put out by the Bathurst Light Car Club - see their website.

NEWS FLASH!!

2 motel rooms have become available.

Get along to the SDC meeting tonight to grab one. (see earlier posts for cost etc...)

Or call me on 0414 193 775

Cheers Graeme

OK, Cruise details for those not racing on saturday morning!

All Welcome, Even if your not staying up there and just want to come along for the drive!

Stopping at a different pub this year and slightly different route after the pub as per the detalis below:

Sat 4th dec 2010

First meeting point M4 twin servo's eastern creek west bound, Leaving at 9am SHARP

Heading up bells line of rd

stopping at south bowenfels [Point B] on the map ( it's a shell servo to refuel & regroup)

Then onto O'Connells Pub for lunch.[Point C] @ o'Connell

Then onto bathurst.

Staying the night at goldfields tourist park for dinner and drinks also

Check out the [MAP]

Details of some other small meet points along the way soon

Im doing a raffle again this year and if anyone can contribute anything they can get that would be great. Ive already got some great Dato prizes :sorcerer:

Edited by US510

Weather is forcast as fine for the weekend, including the days before and after.

Also, 2 motel rooms have become available. friends and family weclome.

Hey guys, just thought id post here to let you know that ive made a payment to the Sydney Datsun Club regarding a dorm bed and dinner.

Bring on the cruise. :thumbsup:

Cheers Travis.

Hey guys, just thought id post here to let you know that ive made a payment to the Sydney Datsun Club regarding a dorm bed and dinner.

Bring on the cruise. :thumbsup:

Cheers Travis.

The more the better. Dont forget your creeper. :thumbsup:

510 - FARK YEAH

Just seen they r talking rain for the weekend :wallbash: not looking forward to flat out down Conrod in the Dato in the wet

Not looking forward to flat out down Conrod IN THE DARK ON A CREEPER in the wet :ermm:

Does anyone sell creeper 'wets'?

Not looking forward to flat out down Conrod IN THE DARK ON A CREEPER in the wet :ermm:

Does anyone sell creeper 'wets'?

My creeper works better in the wet.

Weather is an 80% chance of 10mm and no wind. That means only light drizzle.

I'm still keen to take the Cedric, I've just fitted new whitewalls. I've never driven it in the rain.... I think the wipers work. eitherway, I'll be using Rainex.

Getting the datto ready tommorrow night,

Check fluilds, and put racing tyres on, ( Not much to do really )

Going to buy a new hemelt today, My old one is 12 years old, Still in all right condition, But dosen't meet regulations.

See you guys up there, Spewing on missing out on a great criuse,

But I'm far keener tackling the esses and conrad straight,

Getting the datto ready tommorrow night,

Check fluilds, and put racing tyres on, ( Not much to do really )

Of course mate, its an SR :thumbsup:

Going to buy a new hemelt today, My old one is 12 years old, Still in all right condition, But dosen't meet regulations.

FYI - The guys who did my wheel soda blasting (Aztex Equipment 59 Powers Rd Seven Hills) stock these helmets for $90 to SDC members. Top thing for the $, very comfortable and AS/NZS1698 compliant. Ask for Tully 9674 8311. Pics:

post-153-0-09285000-1291068752_thumb.jpgpost-153-0-04695100-1291068764_thumb.jpgpost-153-0-60156700-1291068797_thumb.jpg