fly by

Server Issues And Upgrades

You may have experienced some difficulty visiting the site recently, Firefox and Google had flagged the site as a potential threat due to a violation of our ad server security. There was a known vulnerability which is now fixed, for more info on the vulnerability take a look here http://blog.openx.org/09/security-update-how-to-secure-your-openx-installation/

The ad server is hosted on nexcent.net and not a part of the datnet website as such, but shares the same server and obviously displays ads taken from that site, there for flagging datnet also as a suspect site.

The ad server got an upgrade and as did the forum software, noteably the 'skin' or theme and the garage software.

Any questions, just post them here.

Thanks for all your efforts Jon. I had noticed the error making the rounds of forums recently. Hope it wasn't too big an issue to rectify.

Well, I missed some bad code so we are on Googles blocked list, again.

Code has been cleaned, hopefully that is all because I can't find anymore! Now waiting on the all clear from Google, may take up to 24 hours :wallbash:

Shoutbox not working (sometimes) Jon. Can enter a shout, but it does not display in list when I click 'SHOUT'

might need a few people to confirm this along with the browser they are using, working ok here.

i did do a minor update last week that may have upset something.

I just tried and it worked fine this time dude.

Google Chrome 7.0.517.44

Any upgrades happening in the near future?? Just thought id post here. gigity gigity