• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
cjhall88

Bought My First Datsun...... Suggestion?

Hey, i have a mechanc friend and he bought a 1975 Datsun Wagon, i fell in love striaght away, now due to circumstances changing i ended up swapping my Mitsubishi Pajero for a 1974 120Y datsun, its all original down to the fact it has a leaded engine, but there are a few things missing which i am looking for, like the orignal tape deck and i am very new to this and i have no idea where to find bits and pieces that is required to make this old beaituful car even more beautiful

Corey,

Your best bet is to go through the for sale sections on here and also Ebay. There is always something on ebay for the dattos. Good luck with it mate, they are good cars, and alot more fun than a Pajero.

I had a 120y for my first car. The standard ride height and it being so light you would be surprised how much 4wding you can do in it :yes:

there is a guy on ozdat parting out a complete car in taree too if your after parts