• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
SXboi

Kennys 200B Sx Mild Resto'

Hey Kenny, car just keeps getting better and better, wheels look hot. You going to be all good for the cruze?

Yeah should be.. As long as nothing comes up.. It's been so reliable! Gets me to work and back everyday, 110k round trip!

I should be there

Su's are on, got it running with them tonight but ran out of daylight. Going to try and clean up the fuel lines and what not in the morning.. 3aa5b0bd-8be6-4943.jpg

K, this morning went well, cleaned up fuel lines, changed rocker covers to my "datsun ohc" one, fixed leaky gasket along the way.. She is shaping up quite well!

So I got defected for having a brake light out, I went to fit new bulbs and the entire light assembly just disintegrated in my hand :/

On the hunt for new near side tail light assembly ..

What was the matte black thing with the sore front end which donated the red centred rims? And how did it get the sore nose?

Edited by racer135

What was the matte black thing with the sore front end which donated the red centred rims? And how did it get the sore nose?

It was a ke70.. And a ba falcon ute jumped out in front of it.. :(

Was a mates car.. Hot little thing it was..

79da57c5-5634-8bfa.jpg

Edited by Kenny

It was a ke70.. And a ba falcon ute jumped out in front of it.. :(

Was a mates car.. Hot little thing it was..

79da57c5-5634-8bfa.jpg

That sucks, hope it was insured?

3aa8079e-ded8-d348.jpg

I thought it was an MX5 in this pic, looking at the curved fenders.

When do you get your license back?

Edited by racer135

Any updates here? In about thirty years when my SX has moved I'll cruise up to see you and we'll show off our cars.

hey dude sweet sx! you dont have a good set of the rubbers for the rear bar do you? need a set for mine!