fveten

Editing Post Or Threads In Forum

Jon, ive posted a new topic in build threads. After i finished it and posted it up live, i went to edit it, and it wont let me edit my submitted post. only allow me to re post a reply. got this error message

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#103135] You do not have permission to edit this topic

Post Data Saved!

The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.

Post Data Saved!

<p>here's the new bay..</p> <p> </p> <p>DSC_0798.jpg</p> <p> </p> <p>perfect for a stroker ...Finally !!. Sent all the nuts ,bolts&amp; brackets i had lying around for a while to Elite Plating in smithfield... Cheap price for the amount of parts i gave them.. im going for the orig gold/yellow type plating.. Not the silver colour.</p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

Useful Links

Premium members, sponsors and moderators can only edit posts.

There is a 5 min grace period in some forums for all registered members to edit after posting.

Premium members, sponsors and moderators can only edit posts.

There is a 5 min grace period in some forums for all registered members to edit after posting.

didnt realise my membership had run out... time for an upgrade.. send me the link.. cant seem to find the option..

When logged in, navigate to the top menu where your username is, drop down the user menu and click on 'Purchase Subscription'.

When logged in, navigate to the top menu where your username is, drop down the user menu and click on 'Purchase Subscription'.

already tried that , but it only gives me 'manage subscriptions', which i click, and just shows me my expired subscriptions. with no where to upgrade or renew ?

should be right to go now, had some settings reset on the last upgrade.

let me know if there is any dramas, shouldn't do the tests worked OK for me.

hi jon, can you please edit or delete the diff i have in the classifieds as it is now sold

thanks

matt