• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Tidy_1200

My New Ute

new panels, new paint, TRX rims with white walls, all new misc body bits and pieces... bumper, headlights, tail lights etc... stock interior and stock A12... I'm in love...

DSCF1183.jpg

Nice ute there tidy, hope to see it at an sdc meeting or cruze.

• Like 1

Cheers Max, where is the next meet or cruise, and how do I become a member?

Hey tidy. Next meeting is this Monday night at the prospect hotel. You can join up then if you like.

Nice ute mate, Looks sweet as,

yeh hopefully ALOT hahaha, full custom re-trim, SR20DET(if i can get it engineered) if not then a CA18DET... lol

wanna get all the Mad Dat running gear as well. bit by bit, she'll get there... good starting base though hahaha

That is a nice looking ute mate. Bloody nice when it all starts to come together. I know how you feel. Can't wait to get my own Datto back from the spray painters. Bit by bit all the jobs are falling over