• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   10/01/2015

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Fwarfy

New Datsuns To Be Released In 2014!

6 posts in this topic

This can be Awesome.... or put the Datsun name to shame.... Although I like the modern 'DATSUN' logo!

New-Datsun-Logo.jpg

It will be quite interesting to see how they design them, I bet it won't have that "Datto" smell!

+1 on the logo Burke

Edited by Datz120

The only way they could replicate the smell was to leave an oily rag under the seat or something. A reproduction 510 would be nice, but must be RWD though.

1 person likes this

A RWD platform in any spec would be brilliant! A repro 1600 would be nuts! hopefully they will/have take alot of desgin points from the original cars, no point trying to reinvent the wheel :no:

What ever they are, I don't think they're gonna be the high HP animal Dattos we like. Datsun was always intented for low budget, economy and reliablity traits. What a shame they don't bring them out as I'd like them. Lightweight and well powered