• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Max

Shoutbox Here......

Shoutbox  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bring Back the Shoutbox ?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Datsun 1600

i took the car cover off mine just to check if it was still under there.

there will be alot of progress in the coming months,so stay tuned,i may even learn how to post pics.

Hey copdat,

I know the feeling - i have opened the garage less than a hand full of times in the last few months- just to make sure i dont have nesting possums or any thing in any of the cars. - broke gear box the weekend after i got back from south australia ( kinda would & would not be funny if it had happened on the trip ) and that is where it has sat since. Give or take staring at it with a bourbon in hand.

The 1000 mite make datsun day again if i pull my finger out.

You going to get your car to datsun day?

Have

Im keen to build a 'Long Rod' L20b for Raz.. Something different...

Raz should update his build thred...

• Like 1

I'll be posting up a seperate build on the motor.. heaps of options with Rod @ piston combos... razor should mention that he's a convert from SR to L banger! He Won't be the first to convert back in the next. Year!

yeah max thats my plan to have it ready for datsun day.any ideas of the date for it?

i heard its the 4th Nov

""Then you get into other categories (Group T, U and plenty of others) that cater for old racers with a documented history - this is where I would imagine cars like Graeme's old 1600 racer would fit. For those, you have to pick a period in the car's history then build it to those specifications.""

Yes Dave, My plan is to get a Certificate of Description for my race car so it qualifies for Class U (Historic Sports Sedans) I should be able to run a L20 with Draw through Webber / turbo and 5 speed.

and Mark, as for the new 4 door, Yes it is red and will be running FJ20DET. it WILL be ready for Philip Island!!!!!

Drive a datto once a day, keep the doctors away, My stress relieve, lol