• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
psi510

Nissan Datsun Nationals 2013

saw this on Facebook:

G'Day Guys, We are very very excited to announce the 2013 Nissan Datsun Nationals will be held at Phillip Island. The track day will be Saturday 30th March with Show and Shine on Sunday 31st March. Keep your eyes peeled on the NDSOC Facebook page and the club website for further details. Please note the BMW club are also having their Nationals on the island, so it will pay to begin booking accom.

I'm heading down to Phillip Island in August for the 6 hour relay, and found a lot of the accomodation was booked out. Had a choice of either a 5 star luxury or 2 star not-quite-luxury.

I'd heed the warning about booking accommodation early.

We (the SDC ) are looking at accomodation for the nats. We've found a motel that we can book out. With various rooms .. Who's looking for accomodation options ??, what rooms do you all need ?

• Like 2

Hi Mark, Yes please put me down for one family room, misses and 2 kids,

Talk soon,

got you guys locked in.. see you on monday , for the sdc meeting, to confirm the rooms..

got you guys locked in.. see you on monday , for the sdc meeting, to confirm the rooms..

Thanks Mark,

im interested.but when do you need a definate answer?

Ive booked a whole motel. Just filling up the rooms. so first in ....

sure do dave. i'll try & post up a spread sheet..

####! Darn it! Going to be in Japan at that time.... my luck is getting worse!

Hi Mark,

Me and the missus will be making the trip down. So if you could book us in for a single room, that'd be great,

Fwar

Im in,hopefully cruising there in the 510 2door with the misses and 3 kids for a good bonding experience.Go Griswalds lol

Hello All,

Just interested what day/night people where thinking of driving down to the island?, as i'm trying to organize a few peps from Braidwood/Canberra to do the run. Was thinking of taking the coast road via Cooma to keep it interesting :yes:

We (the SDC ) are looking at accomodation for the nats. We've found a motel that we can book out. With various rooms .. Who's looking for accomodation options ??, what rooms do you all need ?

Hi new member to the club - would need a room 4 beds at least are you able to help DAve

Thanks

Ray

GTSR31

Sorry ray, the motel the club booked is full...

There are a heap of motels in town..

Hello All,

Just interested what day/night people where thinking of driving down to the island?, as i'm trying to organize a few peps from Braidwood/Canberra to do the run. Was thinking of taking the coast road via Cooma to keep it interesting :yes:

A few from Sydney are going to drive it in 2 days,Leave Sydney Thursday morning, stay around Glenrowan,Then continue on Friday to Phillip Island,

But wont know full details until closer to date,

Or some if have to work Thursday, might do the full drive down on Friday, A big drive, I belive it took about 12.5 hours in 2007 Datsun Nationals.

cheers

I drove it in a day towing the Datto coming back from the 6 hour relay a few months back - just under 16 hours to Newcastle, so 14 to Sydney (with plenty of stops).

Won't be doing that again, defintely two day trip for me at Easter

Cheers QIK150,

On another note, I'll see you at the SummerNats!!!! Ahhh 2013 is going to be a BlasT!!!! :banana:

Any more news on this, Is there an entry form yet?

Any more news on this, Is there an entry form yet?

Apparently coming very soon

Edited by markus

From the NDSOC FB page...

Hi Everyone, Understandably we are getting a lot of enquiries about Nationals. We finally got the track agreement over Christmas so we can now have the supp regs to CAMS and more importantly, out to you all for entries. It IS definitely a 75db day, you do need a CAMS licence and it won't be long before we have entries out. Now this is confirmed the council (once back from leave) can finalise our road closure for the concours/show and shine and everything is booked. We hope the entries for the event will not be too far away so please bear with us. If you have any questions, want to know anything, contact nationals@ndsoc.com.au and Karyn will get back to you.
Cheers!

Also, all the accom is 100% locked in.

Please PM me & i'll let you know the number of your room & the motels details to ring...