• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
SX-510

Datsun Drag Days At Eastern Creek, Nsw. 24 June, 29 July

A bunch of Datto owners from the Downunder Datsuns Facebook group are racing at the Sydney Dragway SUNDAY street meets on:

24 June http://wsid.com.au/?m=events&a=event_page&id=125

and

29 July http://wsid.com.au/?m=events&a=event_page&id=103

Meeting at 'Competitor Entry' gates 9am ready for scrutineering starting 10am.

See web links above for all info including clothing and helmet requirements.

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

Hi Jeff, Didn't make the 1st one , was away, trip went for a bit longer then expected, was away from computer for 9 days,

See you at there on the 29th,

Sounds good Shawn. Im getting there at 9am this time. Try to do the same if you can cos the car queue was about 100m long when I arrived at 915 last time!

I will be there for a look (as my car is still is the shop), I think BLUBRD is racing too!!

The entrance might be very busy tomorrow as the Ford day is on out at Eastern Creek Raceway

Good one guys see you there! My car is unfortunately out for this one too (tyre issue)... but will go to watch.

See you out there at about 9.00ish, Just jacked up car, checked all oils, tighten up half shafts, found a mainifold nut loose, fixed that, good to go,

Great to catch up with some old faces! Where do I find the results? Did Andrew crack a 10? And more importantly, did BLUB Rd manage a 12? :)

• Like 1

PJ .. after all the encouragement from others i got a 12.7 @ 117 and 12.6 @ 118 with the slippery kumho's on

Well done mate, time for some Mickey's, it will belt out a solid 11

had such a good day today was good to catch up with a few of the datto crew.was my first time actually driving at wsid,unfortunetly was not in my datto.i was driving the poo green ae71 corolla...anyway would love to see the vid of in the L18 1600 wagon with the go pro taped in the engine bay.

good to see you used the word encouragement pete not the word bullying thats then spirit.i was stoked with my pb of 12.6 on street radials and looking forward to the next meet

Yeh Adam I got some videos ( I didn't get yours and Pete's best run as my mate rang me and it stoped recording) I will try to post here but if that doesn't work just search FJPVAN on youtube

Looks like another good day out. Heaps jealous - :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One day soon ill get my car / s going again......

Looks like another good day out. Heaps jealous - :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One day soon ill get my car / s going again......

+1

Great day out at Eastern Creek catching up with a few other datto boys, Did 5 runs, Trye pressure 13 PSI on semi slicks, SR20DET stock internals, T28 turbo , 550 injectors

12.4 / 111 mile per hour,

12.9 / 108 mile per hour,

12.3 / 109 mile per hour

12.3 / 109 mile per hour,

12.4 / 108 mile per hour,

Yeh Adam I got some videos ( I didn't get yours and Pete's best run as my mate rang me and it stoped recording) I will try to post here but if that doesn't work just search FJPVAN on youtube

thanks brad il have a look through youtube