fveten

Muscle Car Parts Show N Shine / Workshop Tour. This Sat 30/6

Muscle Car Parts show n shine / Workshop Tour..

This saturday 30/6 @ 1pm, a heap of us in SYD are heading over to check out muscle car parts new range of Datsun replacement parts

The Manufacturers are coming over from Taiwan for a visit, and to check out what we all thing about their products.

If you've bought panels & parts over the years & have had them not quite fit,come & let them know..If you've got an idea of parts that could be good to re-make,

come along Saturday and talk to the guys @ Muscle Car Parts. Loads of 1200 & 1600 parts in stock,

and a big BBQ for Lunch.

http://www.allmusclecarparts.com.au/

26 Regent Cr, Moorebank NSW 2170.

Hi Mark,

Would love to come out, But I'm going out for my mates 40th B day that time and day,

Hope all goes well over there, Tonys a nice bloke to talk to and would love to look at more of his parts and servies,

talk soon,

I've got my nieces birthday party on, but I'm sure my family won't notice if I duck out for a couple of hours.

See you there.

it was a pretty good turn out of datsuns there today.i did like the mexican 1600j,ive never seen one before and it looked different with those leaf spring rear end.

i hope those guys from taiwan come up with the goods and make most of the parts that we asked of them.

i dont think they relised the market here and in the states for 1600 stuff.

im spewing i missed this i had something else on what panels did you guys talk to them about?