datnet.org
  • Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   10/01/2015

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
253datun

New Goon On The Block

253datun    4

Hi all out there in Datsun land... I'm a new 510 owner... Had a few datsuns but now I got a 78 wagon (HL 510) I know a lot of guys say they arnt real 510's but I like it....

a61446cc.jpg

When I got it, it had a funny smell inside lol

c5ea2837.jpg

d2c7f823.jpg

I kicked out the stow-a-ways lol and took the carpet out too

902d3783.jpg

7eb18006.jpg

So I did my best to put new carpet in... I know it's not perfect but I had never done it before.. I'll redo it again I'm sure...

fcfef99f.jpg

Ya that's a towel shoved in around the stick lol not my idea but it works

4af77d66.jpg

8a993928.jpg

I re wired the dash cuz nothing worked.. I got all blinkers warning lights and oil light the temp gauge wasn't reading either...

377464ca.jpg

I got brand new tail lights and ignition cuz they were both broken

e51fac76.jpg

9bd9c7e1.jpg

Now I'm working on lowering it... I got some blocks for the back I made at work 21/2" solid brass...

a0e42fae.jpg

And I just got my rims back from getting powder coated still need rubber but they look pretty slick...

6d451321.jpg

14x5.5 stamped U.S. TransAm on back

Saving up for everything to do the front and I'll post them... Thinking techno toyz weld on coilovers.. Then some cancer treatment lol and paint I will be sure to keep posting... I'm also selling the rims that are on there now... Just FYI

9d4c7c70.jpg

13" A.R.E. not sure the style

+QIK510    13

Nice datto mate, looks like a good start,

Glad you got rid of the passengers from under the seats, LOL

+fveten    17

Thats it mate.. get into it.. whats under the 'hood'.. Any plans ?

253datun    4

She's got a L20b with a mild cam upgrade.. And we swapped the 4 speed for a 5 speed dog leg... Not really... I will just keep it where she's at now... Gotta do the exhaust though... All rusted out and got a header

FJPVAN    1

That's a model we didn't get in Australia (looks like a Stanza station wagon) we did get the Stanza but not a station wagon!.