• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
LadyDatsin

Sdc Cruise To Wings Over Illawarra 5.05.2013

One week till the SDC cruise to Wings Over Illwarra :) Sunday the 5th of May 2013
below is the map of the cruise:
We will meet at Heathcoate Railway station for a around 7:30 am leave we are to be at the show NO latter than 9:30am we would like to enter the show all together as a club (if you would like to meet us there plz msg me) . (note there will be left turn only into the show, see map)
You will be asked to leave your cars parked there till close of the show at 3pm.
Entry fee will be $5 per person (way cheaper than not parking your car on display)
Please make sure you have a parking pass as given out at the last meeting if you dont have one and would like to attended plz msg me for one & i will bring it along.
Cheers K

http://goo.gl/maps/zM4Wk

• Like 1

i wont be able to make this sorry the rear end is out of my 1600 but its a great show even just to watch the planes let alone the cars

Lets hope the petition we signed to get the FA-18 back to this years event was succesfull ... the noise :woot:

Hoping to make this cruise, depends on the family and whats on at home,

Hopefully see you all there,