• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
Butthead

LUNATIC 200B

A little birdie told me that an SDC member is currently on his was back to Sydney after buying this car from Adelaide and is bringing it to the meeting tomorrow night.

must have the same birds out west, I heard the same.

awesome buy, as I always say, BOUGHT NOT BUILT, let some other idiot waste the money

I remember that 200B from the Adelaide nats 2003. It's a beautiful thing!

Very nice quality and attention to detail

..oh yeah and it's an SR

mark did with the blue sr 200b .... its not a bad machine sounds like a bit of a weapon when he took off

yup i flew down to adelaide saturday arvo and drove home with a smile ear to ear on sunday.

alot of attention to detail and money has gone into this car when it was built some 7 or more years ago. It has been dyno'd at 273rwkw and has been down the 1/4 @ 11.4, but this was some time ago. Motor still sounds strong and when i get it engineered and rego'd in NSW i'll be making a couple of passes at the drags. The 11.4 was with slicks so i'll have to try and track some down and do a couple runs on street tyres to see the time/traction difference.

the car was a good buy, dont think i need to disclose exact amounts but it was in the mid teens

Good buy mate. Your very lucky, as I was only a week or so away from possibly buying it. Family comes first, and therefore I wasn't able to make the trek down.

Hey mate how ya been your new car looks sick you still got sss078

Yeh he still has it James, i reckon you should buy it.

Just went for a ride in Marks new car, im still wiping my ass

yeh the sss078 plates will be finding their way onto the new car, and my other coupe will be up for sale shortly. As much as i would love to keep both, considering both are entirely different to drive, i simply dont have the space and $$ to keep both.

scotty i rekon u'll need to re-trim the passengers seat my mrs left her mark after i took off up the street the other nite, forgot i left the controller on "Hi"

hey mark,that looks awsome man get some more pics up of the car,and wat sort of money r ya after for the blue coupe dude

car needs a clean, still havnt cleaned it since the drive back from adelaide. Had insect screen over the front of the car to prevent bug damage, but ended up with a rock hitting the windscreen.. nevermind.

Looking for 8000 when the blue coupe goes up for sale soon, gonna miss it. Its a totally different sound/feel.

IMGP4892a.jpg

IMGP4876a.jpg

IMGP4878a.jpg

datsun20200b20004.jpg

datsun20200b20008.jpg