• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
FIVETEN

FIVETEN

brake lines at run the rails throughout the car...

wiring is also hidden in some spots you can see it only if you no were you are looking

It is looking amazing mate! I dropped round for a look a few weeks ago

hahahaha its back to normal now until the end of the month then i have my time in the act rego pits

my engineer is excited as.

Surprise, Surprise. Not much love for Aarons ride on the old timers forum >> http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11294

If it had an L-series and an r160 they would of approved.

I was gunna get in there and join in the bagging with some dumbass, un-educated comment but decided not too in the end.

wtf?? ok some people dont like the idea of live axle 1600, but looks like more people like it than dont...

Surprise, Surprise. Not much love for Aarons ride on the old timers forum >> http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11294

If it had an L-series and an r160 they would of approved.

I was gunna get in there and join in the bagging with some dumbass, un-educated comment but decided not too in the end.

old timers?!?!? im 15 and i get on both of the forums.

and everyone is entitled to their own opinion...... i think this car friggen rocks lol

sorry no wheel spacers... i paid for those expensive 1 off wheels....

update on car I've got the turbo dump pipe off it at the moment as i was happy with where it sat in relation to the firewall. so its getting changed a little bit to sit nicer.

mirror in, seat belts in, raised up a little bit to clear regos standards baffle made for exhaust

so basically ready to go over the pits and argue my way through

bit of an update on the car. I got failed at rego last Thursday for a few issues... nothing major heres the things for those of you playing at home

1. wipers locate to low on window...So i adjusted them on the spot but it was already written

2. The no rear door handle issue... When i was doing this i consulted the engineer and he gave me the green light, as on pre 72 adr's it only states if they are there they must be working. doesn't say they have to be there..

3. forgot to put my filter on... took it off the other day for a show and shine locally, so it had the trumpet on looks sick

4. dvd screen in dash...which i fixed while we were there but once again it was already written down

5. Front track and ride height doesn't meet engineers report...i was abit worried about clearance over the pits so i raised it a further 35mm which in turn stuffed my engineers measurements

all systems go i have re booked for the following week after anzac day. hope to be spot on with it this time. i'm lucky its only a minor inspection.

510 was put back into show mode for the weekends car show in sydney

i have redone the boot install since i didn't get down on the doof doof.

Ill get some pics for yous

had a chance to have a look at your car on the weekend at motorex, was very impressed man, just going over it and picking all the things that have been modified, I can't even imagine how many hours and dollars have been put into it. If i get mine looking looking about half as good as your I'll be over the moon