FIVETEN

FIVETEN

i went to the hotrod show but i didnt get any photos of aarons car. maybe its in the background of some of the other photos i took :)

i went to the hotrod show but i didnt get any photos of aarons car. maybe its in the background of some of the other photos i took :)

Gees you blokes are shit stirrers :lol:

Ryan loves it.

gives him something to do when he not pool boying..

Update:

Just got it last week, my new auto gearbox which keas built for me.

3 speed full manualised jatco with transbrake.

New billet flex plate

6200 7" tce convertor.

can't wait till i have it painted up ready to be put in.

i will have to make a new gear box cross member and remove the slave cyl but it will be all worth it...

hey aaron, good to see you're still progressing with the car. do you have any major upgrades/changes in mind for it? or will it stay basically how it is for a while? *hint* airbags *hint* :D

Hey Anth i don't actually have many plan for this car i think its basically done to a point now where i'm happy with it, the way it performs and drives (that is). This year i intend to get the purple 510 going considering its been painted longer then the orange car its about time i get onto it.

Update on the orange car though, i took it for a blast the other night after getting home from powercruise all excited and wow what a difference the auto makes i thought it was impressive before but now on the same boost level of 15psi its acceleration is harsh. Once it get off the convertor it just pins you in the seat until 7900rpm. I then thought i wonder how well it will stall up at the lights foot breaking it to 4200rpm before luanching (which is good as it boosts between 4000-4800rpm). Its got me all excited now and i've put the bigger boost actuator on it for somewhere around 25psi just need to get my mate jake to tune it up. we are hoping for between 480-520rwhp through the auto but i'll keep you guys posted on how we go. It may be a while as its now in the shed in the corner wit the cover on it while i put some money and time into the other project..

what sort of km's do you put on the car a year? do you use it for anything other than shows and powercuises?

I love the workmanship gone into it, but would just love to see it out in the open more often, that at a datsun meet/cruise would be awsome

hey mate dont be suprised if you dont get a high reading on the dyno. i had 325 rwhp on 15 psi. put an auto with a 5000 stall in. got 330 rwhp on 22 psi. because of the convertor, i was loosing about 70 to 80 hpw. depends on the convertor. mine is a tce 7 inch as well. on the road the car is an animal. definately can tell it has more hpw, just could not get the reading on the dyno. you might be right with yours. great fun thou with the auto

Fitzy, your car featured fairly prominently on ONE HD the other night, during a Summernats 2011 special :thumbsup:

Fitzy, your car featured fairly prominently on ONE HD the other night, during a Summernats 2011 special :thumbsup:

Saw it also, and also spotted Shawns (QIK510)'s arm and roof.

Suprised tou could see shawn, usually a cloud of thick white smoke surrounding that datto lol. Car looks amazing aaron, i havnt touched mine in ages, no money!

Thanks guys the car on the road is now really good raised it up a little and now have had it tuned on e85 with the auto on 27psi it made 503rwhp but i thoguht that was abit much boost so we put it back to 22psi and made 445rwhp... very happy with it. focus has now turned to the purple beast trying to get it togetherish...

Thanks guys the car on the road is now really good raised it up a little and now have had it tuned on e85 with the auto on 27psi it made 503rwhp but i thoguht that was abit much boost so we put it back to 22psi and made 445rwhp... very happy with it. focus has now turned to the purple beast trying to get it togetherish...

Nice HP figures mate,

Saw the car again at the summer Nats, As usual it looks bloody awsom.