fly by

FLY BY's 180B Stocker

Hi all,

I thought I'd share my latest addition. It is a 1976 Datsun 180B GL Sedan, Automatic, Air Condioning... a real cruiser.

It was purchased from the original one lady owner and has a genuine 50 000kms on the clock.

Plans are to give it a good clean up, Historic rego, whitewalls, venitian and sun visor.

More photos in the Gallery

gallery_2_8_1667436.jpg

gallery_2_8_30560.jpg

did you ever see the 180b the same as this for sale on the internet that was stored in a container for over 20 years and roughly 26000 klms on the clock venitian blinds etc

post-1643-1234085975_thumb.jpg

this old girl is up for sale now if i can get the right money from the right owner.

i'm in no rush but let me know if you are serious and interested.

asking for $4000. I am the second owner, have all the original sales and service documents including the original sales receipt.

Great car, drives awesome. I never thought I'd let it go but struggling to find room and can't justify a drive once a year. Serious, potential purchasers only, I'm in no rush to sell so don't bother trying to negotiate with rediculous offers, this is a rare oppurtunity to whats is becoming a very popular model i.e prices are only going up.

cheers

Jon

0414 477 407

Good luck with the sale Jon.

.....and get yourself a 1000 mate, they take up much less space!

And another cheap CA18DE ;)Nissan Silvia ca 18 Motor - eBay Other, Performance Parts, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 22-Jul-10 14:56:45 AEST)

I reacon you could fit 2 CA's in your 100 jeff :rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale Jon. your 'b' is a tidy one :thumbsup: