• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
toddat

Engineers Reports In Nsw

There aren't any emissions test, but you would need all the visible smog gear on the motor and "made" to appear hooked up and working. Most I had to do was remove the oil/air separator and run it into the intake filter.

Don't think he cares about ecu's, but I doubt he'll put it on your engineers report if that's what you mean.

Pod filter has to be enclosed (I chopped a R30 filter box in half to fit into mine for the test) , bov has to be a plumback version (I just removed mine).

I used Steve Janda at menai.. good bloke.

How long ago was this? he got done years back really hard, didnt know he was back

Autosport Engineering in Kirrawee. They will engineer pretty much everything. You dont need a cat and they dont care about ecu's.

Autosport Engineering in Kirrawee. They will engineer pretty much everything. You dont need a cat and they dont care about ecu's.

What do they charge out of interest?

hey mate i got my datto engineered about a month ago by kevin from Lakesedge Engineering.

he charged me $330 but said he was putting the prices up (if i remember correctly to $440)

he's pretty cool he actually came out to my place and did it.

i don't think it matters if u have an aftermarket computer such as an ems (which i have) or not.

Good luk

I used Steve Janda at menai.. good bloke.

I ssem to remember you telling me he knocked you back a few times.......

Auto sport engineering use a guy from wollongong. He charged my dad over $800.

John from Consulmotive is my recomendation. I have used him more than 5 times over the years

I used Werner at TIC in Kirrawee he was good pritty pricey thought,He met me at penrith last week.Passed the car first go.$1900.But the car hads a lot off mods.

$1900

:shok: TIC came out to Hornsby to do my car was under $1000 with blue slip.

I also passed first go no probs!!

:shok: TIC came out to Hornsby to do my car was under $1000 with blue slip.

I also passed first go no probs!!

hey do u have a contact number to him or a website i need an engineer and one that is blind would be better lol

hey do u have a contact number to him or a website i need an engineer and one that is blind would be better lol

Pm Sent.

Cheers Mick