axo09j

I Just Sold My Car. :-(

I've just sold my car to a mate for a bargain price. It was a vh commodore wagon with an efi v8. Loud as. Sounded like a v8 supercar. Sad to see it go even if only to a mate. Cost me five times what i sold it for but it was going to waste. I may be about to cry. I miss it already. :sorry:

Hope this link works even though it looks shit in the shot - and the pic is a few years old now.

wagonqr6.th.jpg

I got home from work today and my toolbag mate had decided to go for a spin around the block in it. He went around the block, pulled back in the driveway and a cop followed him in and busted him for driving an unregistered vehicle. ha ha ha. goose. :fool:

Ha ha. Fair enough. But i'll have to file those comments with all the Holden / Ford tragic comments. Dattos are good but they aren't everything. Maybe you haven't noticed but the most recent model is now 22 years old. As much as i love them, it's possibly time you realized they aren't quite that special anymore. Actually they never were.

Begin ban, now...

I've just sold my car to a mate for a bargain price. It was a vh commodore wagon with an efi v8.

I would have sold it too...

Ha ha. Fair enough. But i'll have to file those comments with all the Holden / Ford tragic comments. Dattos are good but they aren't everything. Maybe you haven't noticed but the most recent model is now 22 years old. As much as i love them, it's possibly time you realized they aren't quite that special anymore. Actually they never were.

Begin ban, now...

Pretty sure you can't get banned for being ignorant mate.

In case you haven't noticed GMH's core capability is marketing. They have an average (at best) product but manage to bamboozle people with well written spiel's about there shit house cars. And to make matters worse several of there current cars are now daewoo's.

Seriously though, you are not actually proud of a VH are you :D

Oops, see what happens when you get drunk and datnet.

But if either of you had read the comment, i said nothing that was ignorant, or praiseworthy of GMH as a company. I was talking about the people that support one make of car and hate all else. Cars should be judged on their own merits not by the badge on the grill.

Yeah, i was proud of that car, i built it myself. But of course, that doesn't mean you have to.

Sorry for the final sentence though, i was proud of my commodore, and the little datto i had, and i'm sure everyone is proud of their datto/holden/ferrari too, or whatever they happen to be. So i'm sure any datto people happen to own is special to them too. Otherwise why would they be on datnet...

Oops, see what happens when you get drunk and datnet.

But if either of you had read the comment, i said nothing that was ignorant, or praiseworthy of GMH as a company. I was talking about the people that support one make of car and hate all else. Cars should be judged on their own merits not by the badge on the grill.

Yeah, i was proud of that car, i built it myself. But of course, that doesn't mean you have to.

Sorry for the final sentence though, i was proud of my commodore, and the little datto i had, and i'm sure everyone is proud of their datto/holden/ferrari too, or whatever they happen to be. So i'm sure any datto people happen to own is special to them too. Otherwise why would they be on datnet...

We are a tough crowd, so its going to be hard to find many sympathisers.

Given that most of the people on here first and foremost are into the datsun scene on top our love for 4 cyl, hi tech im suprised people havent said worse... :ph34r:

How bout next time you get drunk, post your shitbox taxi on a commodore forum, capiche?

What is special about a commodore (VH no less) with a v8? big achievement.

ha ha, fair enough. i was pissed, i'll let it go.

I wasn't bitching. I was wasted, and rather than have a go at one or two people i stuffed up and had a go at the entire datsun community. Say what you like , I'm not going to bother responding to this anymore.

I wasn't bitching. I was wasted, and rather than have a go at one or two people i stuffed up and had a go at the entire datsun community. Say what you like , I'm not going to bother responding to this anymore.

You seem like a pretty smart level headed sort of fell. :unsure:

Cant wait until you start riding a motorbike. =@

cheers :vava: