Sign in to follow this  
1600WAGS

Where Is Everyone?

Im here mate you dont drive a white wagon do you? drive through belair occasionally? if so then that car is mad.

cheers chris

The only 510 I've seen on the road in the last three months or so was an browny orange stocker driving down marion road. Disappointing to see so few out and about.

Yeah ive seen that aswel up in belair, there is also a white 16 with a black bonnet that drives around belair/upper sturt a lot... and a brown one with TRXs up in stirling who works at the hire shop, have spoken to him before. thats about it though

aye sa peeps.

just joined then! hope we find a few more datto fiends around the place.

b.

thats nice , now fill in the location in your profile

Why not just fill it in for him? Maybe type "Snowtown vault" - that oughta encourage him to fix it

SPOTTED - that's right, I actually saw a 1600 on the road!! Finally... >>it was turning off hindley onto west tce on friday @ about 5:30pm

Neat Orangy Red with 15 or 16" mesh type mags - and a cute chic driving too!

Seen it around the traps near unisa city west campus a few times, but not in a long time.

Howdy Guys,

New edition to the Datsun forums = Me.

Im Gav, im 16, 'P' Plater and got a 1984 Datsun/Nissan bluebird TRX.

Good to see the love for the datsuns here on the SA threads.

-Gav-

Yeah hows it goin guys, i know what u mean, i have seen a blue 1600 big chrome simmons rims around south road n marion rd, they all seem 2 pop up around that area... im in a green 1600 bit rough around the edges haha, hope 2 c a few more dattos cruzin around in adel...

Gday mate its got a ca18det with a few little goodies aswell, and the simmonds were a present from a friend in nsw but the guy to see about wheels is darryl from blackwood tyre power hes done me some great deals in the past

Hi...

I am a new Learner Driver and my ride is a 1981 Nissan Datsun Pulsar... its light blue... so if you see me say hi. I will post pics soon...