Sign in to follow this  
Beattie

WA Spotto thread!

Spotto time!!!

Seen a black with blue checker pattern 180B on Wanneroo Rd headed south from Wanneroo way past coupla mornings. Odd mags, had a bit of a exhaust note.

(gonna try to sticky it too!)

Spotted a white 1200 sedan outside the dance studio on gillam drive saturday arvo, 50m up the road from neils workshop. Looked really neat!

Spotted a tan 1600 on Tonkin very original.... Chick driver gave her a wave.....she looked at me weird.... remembered I wasn't in MY 1600......

Followed "THA 510" today out off woodvale, down cockman Dv and he continued on Erinadale when i turned off at Balcatta Rd. White, very tidy, Mags, race buckets. I think its turbo, i sware i saw a flame out the exhaust... I gave him the thumbs up, i was in the 1000. Seen him a few times there.

Wednesday saw a white 1200 ute on Victoria rd Malaga at the front of our workshop bout 1430 gave him the thumbs up.

Looked clean from what I could see.

Mick

Saw a nice white 1200 ute @ my panel beaters. Had been paneled and resprayed and was in for a buff I think.

Was @ Hilite in Bayswater / Beechboro across from Wilkos.

I wish they would hurry up and finish my car!

Followed "THA 510" today out off woodvale, down cockman Dv and he continued on Erinadale when i turned off at Balcatta Rd. White, very tidy, Mags, race buckets. I think its turbo, i sware i saw a flame out the exhaust... I gave him the thumbs up, i was in the 1000. Seen him a few times there.

yeah its turbo

running a SR with a few goodies, and sure does pop a few little flames

such a neat ride

Seen a hot lime green 1600 on Oats st in Carlisle near Orrong road, had plates SRDATO on it and a dirty big FMIC hangin off it!

Anyone else come across this one?

spotto an orange grandma spec 1600 down the road from my old house, hub caps and all....

other than that, haven't seen a 1600 on the road for AGES... where are they all..??