• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
SIKBRO

Who's been fired? and for what?

im so close to getting fired, id normally say " but its not funny" but i couldnt give a shit really haha

story goes:

told my boss i was going away on "holidays" for a week. scored a $35 an hour cash job for the week, so figured get the week off get holiday pay and the cash and nobody' knows. WELL went to hardware to get sum doors and hinges and shit for the cashy, ran into my boss.. just said i was helping my dad at home with sum stuff around the house b4 we leave, then got sum shelving from the kitchen mob for the job, seen my boss there this is the day after and he goes " %#@! wats this for" and im like "expanding my tropghy cabinet hahaha" then walked our seperate ways, then today i go to my 2nd job in the servo( working nights), and he fills up his car and strolls in ... long story short im so close to being fired hahahaha he thinks im taking time off to work for other builders so i can leave him, but i still keep saying im just doin day trips up and down the coast with my family so i need the days off.. so far $1500 in my pocket for the week and its thursday morning muuhahahaha

but yeah, also had alot of run-ins with the other apprentice, he's banned from using my tools now haha. and ran out of overtime at work, so i been doin 14 hour days 3 days a week at both jobs to make up the money and now i knock back overtime so i can work the other job, which he totally hates the idea of and told me to leave it, but i still refuse to.

im pretty close now haha

so who's been fired and for what? any funny/wacky/interesting story's??

Big W tried to fire me for getting my Labret pierced but after mentioning i had spoken to the union and that bascially they could not fire me for breaking the uniform code unless they fired everyone who was breaking that code (including the manager who had to many earings) they left me alone after that!

When I was 16 got fired from McD's cos the manager was a C*%K,

Told him to go F&%K himself, the other guys out the back clapped cos they didn't like him either.

Was leaving anyway as I had another job, anyway....

I use to work at an arcade centre where they have games and shit .. like time crisis, pin ball etc ...

anyway .. my FAVOURITE game to play after work was "Silent Scope" - it was a gun game where you had this massive to scale sniper rifle and you had to shoot dudes in other buildings it was sick!

anyway .. one day the trigger stopped working and noone touched it ( to fix it ) for WEEKS so one time during my shift, i got out the tools and pulled the gun apart, striped it to nothing! Shit everywhere! .. owner walks in for a random inspections of the place and catches me

he goes "I think you better go home now"

and that was it

richie, wtf u got fired for that???

me and the other apprentice broke 9k worth of marble treads in half, still didnt get fired hahaha