• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
DA75IN

FOR THE RIFF BOYS AND GIRLS

Ok you little riff rats im working saturday night at the bloc night club im going to be driving the courtesy bus around if any of you want a lift home come and see me or call me on my mobile ill be around the riff area till 4 oclock.. ill take people to and from glenmore park south penny kingswood orchard hills and even st clair if your nice curly /craigo !!..Even if you maggots want to be picked up from panthers and taken to the bloc or surrounding pubs clubs call me ok !!

Sounds good Mark, But I'm going to the fiddler at Rouse hill, I call you from there for that lift home.HA HA, So you will be in fine form on Sunday for the cruise.

A few of us are going to need a lift from Gymea Pub to Hunters on satday night after bens 30th, then home after that. Not too far out of your way is it?

I know a chick who lives at kirrawee who said you can stay at hers the night too

this bloc night club go any good? or is it just a bigger version of hunters??

ps. hunters sat night, heard its gunna go off

Sounds good Mark, But I'm going to the fiddler at Rouse hill, I call you from there for that lift home.HA HA, So you will be in fine form on Sunday for the cruise.

I should be right after a few hours sleep ..dont talk to me much but

Just had a huge night at club blink! fuckin awesome.

probably wont b goin out there tonight, dnt wanna be too seedy for skydiving. ill be racing my vomit on the way down.

if i do go out ill see ya there.