• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
QIK510

Imported 2 Door 1600 From America

This car is also from Seattle in America and I'm also the third owner of this 2 door as well, Brought 8 months ago, But only arived here in December due to me paying it off plus paying for car to be transported to La for shipping, PLus paying for shipping,

Damn, another USDM car leaves for Oz huh? :blush:

Glad to see it's in good hands, though. :thumbsup:

Looks very nice Shawn - congrats!

Great work on the seat trim Dave :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Still drooooooooooling over this car as seen @ Feb SDC meet. Nice find and nice work Shawn. :D

Hope i can find some thing like this in the future.

This car is also from Seattle in America and I'm also the third owner of this 2 door as well, Brought 8 months ago, But only arived here in December due to me paying it off plus paying for car to be transported to La for shipping, PLus paying for shipping,

Damn, another USDM car leaves for Oz huh? :blush:

Glad to see it's in good hands, though. :thumbsup:

Yes another one leaves your shores,

Yes in excellent hands, cutting up now and putting sr in it, LOL, Just jokes, would love to but way too good for that,

Do you think it's okay to call it a "1600"? To be proper, shouldn't it be called a "510"? :tongue:

Or does no one down under know what you mean when you say 510? ;)

I wish Datnet had an 'undo edit' button datsunfreak ;) I'm guessing your first version was much more entertaining!

I wish Datnet had an 'undo edit' button datsunfreak ;) I'm guessing your first version was much more entertaining!

I wish Datnet didn't post a giant white flag on my post saying I screwed up and had to edit it... :tongue:

I wish Datnet didn't post a giant white flag on my post saying I screwed up and had to edit it... :tongue:

i removed it for ya!

and nice 510 shawn .....it must be hard these days to decide which car to drive, oh apart from the blown up SR 1600 that is ! :tongue:

at least his 2 door is on the road

LOL. Yes but my two 2 doors were all ready going, so I was lucky I guess

Now I have motavation to fix QIK 510, But no funds,

Regarding Datsun freaks comment about datsuns being called 510's over here,

Back in 1996 I got the number plates MRP 510 all the way back then,

also pete TUF 510 he has had these plates since then as well,

so yes the true datto freak knows about these plates as you can't get any off them any more,

There is one out there that is still there at the RTA, But it cost $400 a year, It is A5DIME, so anyone with cash, go get it,

I 1st looked at ths plate about 7 years ago, Its still AV at the RTA,

Now that I have told about this plates, Probbaly see it on a datto soon,

Do you think it's okay to call it a "1600"? To be proper, shouldn't it be called a "510"? :tongue:

Or does no one down under know what you mean when you say 510? ;)

we've had to spell it out to them on our number plates.. it's slowly working.. (on my car since 1992)

not as many are asking what 510 means these days :thumbsup:

I was showing a mate at work a few photos from a cruise - he was looking at Shawn's 1600 and wanted to know why the number plates were "Quick Slow" (QIK 510)

I was showing a mate at work a few photos from a cruise - he was looking at Shawn's 1600 and wanted to know why the number plates were "Quick Slow" (QIK 510)

GOLD!!!!

Sorry to say, But due to Family growing , Dastun and kids,

My brown 2 door is on ebay, Very regretfull sale, :wallbash:

copy and paste the below,

RARE TWO DOOR DATSUN 1600 510 DATTO DRIFT DRAG RACING - eBay, Other, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 26-Apr-10 15:39:19 AEST)