• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
FIVETEN

YLD.510

updates.....

Here are a few photos.

As you can see its once again rolling.

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

Back wheels are 18x10's with a 295 tyre i went with this size as they are the cheapest larger size tyre i could find at 290 each and i plan on them not lasting long. race wheels are 15x10 with a 26x12 slick

The advantages of going dry sump is not having to reverse the cross member. allthough it would be much easier.

We have moved the engine back around the 90mm mark to help with space for pulleys for the dry sump pump and mechanical fuel pump. (e85 or methanol pump)

The turbo is mocked up to make sure it fits, its a borg warner s366, check them out on hondas on youtube.... massive turbs

you can see how far back the motor is as the inlet doesn't even go close to fitting.

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

New tunnel with extra height and exhaust room.

IMG_0586.jpg