Butthead

Freestyler of the Month Award

Oh you are to kind. I can't be that bad, just checked my profile and im on 2.58 posts a day. Do you get anything for winning? Suspension for 1 day???

Cheers

You'll get a nice badge, like I'm wearing on my avatar ATM...

wholy f*%#, someone has out posted my total! you do deserve it!

272 now.. It's still called freestyler of the month award, can you look into this months posts?

this months posts...

(random) i liek the colour. what is is?

simarkbotak - i also liek the colour, ive said it before but ill say it again. although you've read my post before i just wanna ask, why dou you like 1600's coz i think they are sick, lets cyber. yay i love this shit.

(random) what offset are you running?

simarkbotak - he's running this and this offset i know this coz ive jerked off to this car so many times its not funny, damn i feel a semi commin on again. fuck i wanna go jerk off.

(random) nice dog is it a bullmastif cross?

simar..... yeh i like these dogs too looks like my mates mrs' i just wanna say something to every non meaningful post so im the new freestyler.

SERIOUSLY HAVE A BREAK MAN!!!!

dattos rock but jesus fucking christ take it easy, everywhere i read your name pops up. an its not even informative its just bullshit. make what u say useful. if not then SHUT UP!!!

this months posts...

(random) i liek the colour. what is is?

simarkbotak - i also liek the colour, ive said it before but ill say it again. although you've read my post before i just wanna ask, why dou you like 1600's coz i think they are sick, lets cyber. yay i love this shit.

(random) what offset are you running?

simarkbotak - he's running this and this offset i know this coz ive jerked off to this car so many times its not funny, damn i feel a semi commin on again. f*%# i wanna go jerk off.

(random) nice dog is it a bullmastif cross?

simar..... yeh i like these dogs too looks like my mates mrs' i just wanna say something to every non meaningful post so im the new freestyler.

SERIOUSLY HAVE A BREAK MAN!!!!

dattos rock but jesus f*%# christ take it easy, everywhere i read your name pops up. an its not even informative its just bullshit. make what u say useful. if not then SHUT UP!!!

POST# 27...

good god simarkbotak you are indeed a posthorious on the last forum i was a member for 5 years and you've nearly beaten the amount of posts i had on this new forum...FREESTYLERS GOD

what's a posthorious? or did you mean I am post-whorious..

Cut me some slack, in my information deprived country I need to ask about any detailed info I can get.. all fkin dumbasses over here.. So I'm sorry if I'm hijacking you guys' Aussie forum, but you guys are the most knowledgable dattoers..

My post whoring is all in the name of datto power..

Cheers,

Mark

I personally dont think answering "unanswered posts" is post whoring, but hey ill wear it i was bored by the fact no one posts during the day so i thought i post myself....

I personally dont think answering "unanswered posts" is post whoring, but hey ill wear it i was bored by the fact no one posts during the day so i thought i post myself....

so what do you call 16 consecutive posts then?? FRRRREEEEEEESSSSSTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNN''''''''''

actually, Freestylers title was "Always posting shit and dreaming"

if you post heaps, its only half the award. you also have to post nonsense in most posts.

so what do you call 16 consecutive posts then?? FRRRREEEEEEESSSSSTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNN''''''''''

16 unanswered posts you fuck lol

check the post count and come back when you read em. lol

^^^ YOUR A TOOL BEBBO

If he didnt use the same IP address we would guess so easily

What ever happened to smirkie?

Haven't checked for along time.. Lots of things going on.. Hope everyone is well.

BTW, might need some R200 internals, but will post new thread, peace..

Cheers,

Mark