• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
DA75IN

Tasman:- Cars-People

Anyone from tasmania.

What happend to that bloke with the stanza with the ca18

Still quite a few of us lurking on here it seem most of us are posting on http://www.datsunownerstas.com (we have roughly 150 members). We are also getting on here for info and buying bits and peices.

Gun16 have you had a look at the Rookie Rally that you can do during Targa? You get to do the Prologue, day 1, and Day 2.

More info here.

http://www.targa.com.au/Competitors/Rookie.html

Hey there. Any one after a quad throttle body setup to suit any L series engines? The wholr lot is brand new with 4xbosch injectors,throttle position sensor,road n race fuel rail,4x individual butterflies,4x trumpets,4x uni filters all setup on a pretty much brand new manifold. Would suit a high powered street,race,drag or drift setup. Asking $900 and live close to the C.B.D. in Hobart. Anyone that would like a look can contact me at coreyszeles@gmail.com for more info or to organise a look at this very fine piece of engineering! Also lookin for some sr20det parts so anyone with any,could you please let me know what you have and forward your contact details and/or what parts you have to me please? Thanks guys and keep runnin the Dattos!