Sign in to follow this  
fcefed datto

pits

hi dudes, i jus got my datto back after the gentlemen at c-red kindly placed an sr20 into it for me so now i have to put it over the pits. jus after any feed back as to what i should do or what i should look out for when i'm getting the car ready and on the day. also where are the exam centers? i live in busselton, 3 hours south of perth.

can't you take it to some place local in busselton? Welshpool is crazy... you line up at about 5am, and hope you get helped some time that day. Try kelmscott, that'll probably suit you better. You can make a booking for any time that suits you (I think they're full up for the next few days usually) Don't think too many people know about that yet, but give them a ring.

How hard will it be to get it over the pits? I have no idea about how lenient some are compared to others, depends who you get and what mood they are in too. I take it you have all the engineering certificates etc. you need?

jus waiting on the paperwork to be sent to me, theres no way i'd try to do it without engineers certs! i'm hoping i can get it over the pits down here but i dont think i can.

be handy if both you guys filled in your location in your profile. its a bannable offense apparently

fcefed, mate im down the road in duns and about to tackle the sr20 transplant. any

chance i could catch up with ya or have a quick chat to see were you went for all the

fabrication etc?? would love to see the car some time??

forgot to mention also i have details of pits in bunbury that are worth going to provided your doing things with the right intentions