fly by

Fly By's Datsun 1600 Fj20Et

WOW must of been a night for nuggets getting smoked by other nuggets... Cause i remember seeing a certain "big doller Nugget SR" get SMOKED by a $200 A series in a $300 120y!!! with $40 doller tyres.... all this before the rain set in ... :yes:

Non the less, no rush jon we all forget what the 1600 looks like anyway. hahaha

WOW must of been a night for nuggets getting smoked by other nuggets... Cause i remember seeing a certain "big doller Nugget SR" get SMOKED by a $200 A series in a $300 120y!!! with $40 doller tyres.... all this before the rain set in ... :yes:

:ninja: More thread hijacking.... :ninja:

If the above comment is possibily refering to me i took my foot of the accelerator before half track to give the impression the 120 was SUPA powerful. :yes::yes:

Why not try and get your FJ running for Bathurst? there is some good run-in K's there. :thumbsup:

BTW Jon, when the FJ parts are becoming to hard to find and as they cost so much i have an spare S upa R eliable in my garage. I think it would go good in your car. :D

Well, I've had a little secret with a select few for the last few months and decided i'd share it with the rest of you.

The old girls gone to a new home. I hadn't worked or driven on the car for over a year and like alot of you, time is becoming more and more scarce. I had an offer that was fair and decided to take it. The car will still be about, to a good home, in my area.

Focus is now back to the 1200 stocker, which has been great all year. Lovin' the reliability and simplicity of the true old school.

Well, I've had a little secret with a select few for the last few months and decided i'd share it with the rest of you.

The old girls gone to a new home. I hadn't worked or driven on the car for over a year and like alot of you, time is becoming more and more scarce. I had an offer that was fair and decided to take it. The car will still be about, to a good home, in my area.

Focus is now back to the 1200 stocker, which has been great all year. Lovin' the reliability and simplicity of the true old school.

I had a feeling this might happen. Looking forward to seeing it running around again!

The sedate auto 1200 is more your pace anyway Jon :tongue:

I had a feeling this might happen. Looking forward to seeing it running around again!

The sedate auto 1200 is more your pace anyway Jon :tongue:

not as sedate as you think Jeff, it's a manual! :lol:

Hey Jon,

Is the new owner on datnet? Is the engine on the rebuild allready?

i don' think so mate

yes plenty of cash already thrown at it devil.gif

yep..pretty dear to tart up the old dinosaurs :yucky:

Motor is 50% complete, head is still sorted out hopefully over the next few weeks it should be back together the new owner is looking for some serious power and big boost. Should be good to see the ol girl out and about again.

sounds like a serious motor is getting built. is the owner goin to use it mailny on the street or turn it into a drag weapon? it wouuld also be good to see your dinosaur out and about also DA75IN. that is if it isnt covered in to much dust and cobwebs. :devil:

it wouuld also be good to see your dinosaur out and about also DA75IN. that is if it isnt covered in to much dust and cobwebs. :devil:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha-

sounds like a serious motor is getting built. is the owner goin to use it mailny on the street or turn it into a drag weapon? it wouuld also be good to see your dinosaur out and about also DA75IN. that is if it isnt covered in to much dust and cobwebs. :devil:

Mate, You have hit the nail on the head, Its filthy!!! wana come wash it in a mankini for me ha ha . Ive got no intention of driving it much before the nationals either :-). All im going to do is change all the fluids fit the new eboost and get it tuned. Oh and chuck the new wheels on it :-).

Mate, You have hit the nail on the head, Its filthy!!! wana come wash it in a mankini for me ha ha . Ive got no intention of driving it much before the nationals either :-). All im going to do is change all the fluids fit the new eboost and get it tuned. Oh and chuck the new wheels on it :-).

Should look good when you fit the TRX rims.