• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
nocode

Need A Windscreen Seal 1600

Hello all,

a rock on the M4 put a good 50c size star on the drivers side of my classic and i can get a fee winscreen with shannons but i need the seal.

the seal obriens have does not support the use of the original stainless steel decorative strips.

the ones spectrum have do.

I want to know feedback on those of you who have used the spectrum ones and if they are worth their salt.

Also the car i have l;ooks to have the original screen and i want to know is replacing it all in vain or shall i wait till i get round the restoring the car?

cheers

Damian

spectrum ones work sweeT! got both front n rear put in about 2 years ago. no problem, no leaks, all good!

spectrum ones work sweeT! got both front n rear put in about 2 years ago. no problem, no leaks, all good!

So are you saying they are better than the one in that car I towed to your place that day Craigo? :lol:

Also the car i have l;ooks to have the original screen and i want to know is replacing it all in vain or shall i wait till i get round the restoring the car?

Damo, unless you are planning on restoring the car soon, I'd put the new one in, then just pull it out again during the resto (easy enough to do when the rubber is still soft)

looks like the spectrum will do

i dont know when ill be restoring the car, as then ill be too paranoid to drive it and park it each day.

just hope no cancer is under the old seal

thanks guys

just hope no cancer is under the old seal

thanks guys

Just buy some chicken wire and newspaper at the same time. Mark might have some left over from the new sdc club car :)