• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
PRO-20T

Snow 2007

got back from a good weekend last ngiht.

was at thredbo all weekend, was awesome weather. top visibility and a little windy up the top. got a little footage, and a good one of me and a mate havin a BIG stack, he got a bit too close while videoing. got done for 30 over on the way home too.. only coz im on my p's still. if i got my full license b4 i went away which i planned to i woulda been sweet.

all in all good weekend, not too busy but expensive with the fine...

awesome weather and excellent dumps. if any1 is still tossing up whether to go or not. GET THERE!!!

got done for 30 over on the way home too.. only coz im on my p's still. if i got my full license b4 i went away which i planned to i woulda been sweet.

!!!

Does that mean you will also get suspended?

I got back from down there last nite.

Great weekend.. i was also at thredbo. Sunday Was a awesome Day... Great powder all days. saturday i was at perisher but it the weather rolled in midday and didnt hold up..

got done for 30 over on the way home too.. only coz im on my p's still. if i got my full license b4 i went away which i planned to i woulda been sweet.

!!!

Does that mean you will also get suspended?

sure does. doesnt really matter, its not like i've had a car to drive for the last 5 months anyway.

put up some vids of the snow, not the best quality. couple taken with a phone.

Mate just learning, i got him to carve a bit better, he's gettin the hang of it.

Mate jst shredding

Big stack! my mate got toooo close. was fun.

was really good, ill probably be going back again after peak season, after i get back from Jamboree, just for another weekend.

might pick up some more gear too while its cheap.