• Announcements

• fly by

Still the original, still the best Nissan Datsun resource   11/02/2017

We set out to establish Datnet in the late '90s to provide the best Nissan-Datsun online resource, we don't plan to ever stray from that. Huge updates site-wide to make your experience the best it can be. Stay around, read, post and enjoy - when your done you can go back to Facebook and 'like' us there too: datnet.org on Facebook
Sign in to follow this  
gun16

QPDC Wivenhoe Cruise Saturday 15th Dec 07

Hey guys,

As you would be aware from the emails, site and newsletter we have a cruise this saturday.

This one is set to be a ball!

The cruise will be going from Yatala to Milton to Jollys Lookout to Wivenhoe and Back with lots of fun roads in between.

1st meeting point 9.30am BP M1 Yatala Leave @ 9.45Am SHARP.

2nd meeting point Milton Maccas Arrive 10.15am leave 10.30AM SHARP. (good chance to get some BP Ultimate for the drive)

Maps will be handed out on the day. They will provide all directions and also times and klms for each part of the cruise.

House Keeping.

What to Bring: Your car, your passenger of choice, be ready to drive with a full tank from BP M1 Yatala or Milton, UHF 2 Way Radio to stay in contact during the drive and some breaky

Those wishing to participate in the cruise will abide by all road rules and require a mechanically sound vehicle. It's a long drive, but definately worth it.

Those who wish to disregard road rules will not be welcome on the cruise, safety is important. A good nights rest beforehand will also ensure there is no fatigue while driving and make sure you bring a friend along.

Responsible driving is encouraged!

We are have recieved a lot interest at the last monthly meeting of the Queensland Performance Datsun Club, and are expencting a large group for this cruise, and would like some feedback on who will be attending etc - the more the merrier!

If you have any friends with dattos who would be interested in coming on the cruise, please let them know about it and and encourage them to send an email to gun.1600@gmail.com with their full name, car details and phone number so we can add their name to our mailing list.

Hope you all can make it and look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers

The Organisers

Thank you organisers, my friends having an opening party for his new bmx shop on friday night, but i think i will plan a quiet night so i can make the cruise without feeling fatigue.

Hopefully have the bov situation sorted and my new wiper motor by then incase it rains.

I thought this cruise was a sunny coast one?? I may make an appearance depends if you have to be a member or not hahaha

It is going to the sunny coast, the final maps are being put together tonight.

Im pretty sure you even got a personal invite yesterday via sms.

The XMAS party was to reward paid members, cruises and meets are welcome to all, as it has been in the past.

Come out shane your the slackest bastard ever

Ha i dont think shane knows what this means

should be a good walk i mean cruise for ya gun

Ha i dont think shane knows what this means

should be a good walk i mean cruise for ya gun

Well your right there, but I will have to check and se if the bus follows the cruise route,

coz as derek says i am a slack bastard, been a year since i pulled it apart and still havent put it back together.

I think i need to attend a good cruise to get interested again

Would be cool to attend and meet some of you dat nuts, but I gotta get my speedo working (transducer) and a drivers door mirror,

to get this dude to give me my mod plates and road worthy so I can get this think on the road....(after 5 years) :"(

So looks like it will be next week now.

I would submit pics but dunno how?

cheers

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

DUE TO SCHOOL HOLIDAY TRAFFIC THE CRUISE WILL BE STARTING TWO HOURS EARLIER.

PLEASE RECHECK THE ORIGINAL POST

Fuck you blokes are organised ...

i only took a few but im sure JUSTDEREK has alot to upload later on.

Your funny

Yeah i have a few up in a couple of mins

Nice one ,

i must say as always good to see Erics's 510 there !!!!!!

and i heard Derek is claiming also how good FJ20's are

some nice machines guys and girls ... good turnout .. i like especially the little 16 with the z looks like a nice neat car ..also her16 that is one bloody nice car

Nice one ,

i must say as always good to see Erics's 510 there !!!!!!

and i heard Derek is claiming also how good FJ20's are

Eric is a champion! best car there by a country mile!

Yeah FJ's are pretty cool, i must have been pushing pretty hard to make it understeer in one corner....

Pics are awesome boys but did ya's by any chance get some footage?

Yeah FJ's are pretty cool, i must have been pushing pretty hard to make it understeer in one corner....

The amount of understeer you suffer is directly related to the amount of cast iron in your engine bay Derek